fallin' all in you

Hiii, so i wrote this little thing because when I saw Rosè's instagram story i completely lost my shit, if you know me you know how much I love Shawn and how much I love Blackpink so when i heard she was listening to fallin' all in you I HAD to write this (me writing this doesn't mean that i ship them so don't drag me please lol) also i hope this doesn't make you cringe and if it does well...deal with it, anyway i hope you enjoy it!

I knew I was going to fall in love with him, one way or another.

It happened almost naturally. To be honest, I still couldn't exactly pinpoint when my heart decided this boy was the one. There were sayings about how people needed to step out of their comfort zone to grow, which I believed to some extent. In the case of love, I've leapt out of my comfort zone from such towering heights that the falls have hurt like hell.

I've fallen for men who weren't how they appeared. Some showed their true colors within hours or days. Others took off their masks after I've given a part of myself to them or some time after I made them feel secure about the relationship with an "I love you." For a while, I resented myself for acting so reckless during that time, but to be honest, I didn't regret anything.

Because of my decision to try things I've never done, I was more aware of my own worth, what I deserved as well as what made me comfortable... and I was sure I found all three with the help of someone else, too.

His "text me when you're home" and "I wish you were here" texts were some of my favorites. I always just thought of him as a friend. At all times, he stayed by my side, but I guessed I never saw him in another way until now. No one made me feel more me than when I was around this particular boy. Sometimes, I just liked going back to my safe zone—that was where I found Shawn.

-

"I know this isn't the first time we've fallen asleep in front of each other, but having you watch me up close is a whole different level."

Shawn's lopsided smile easily shifted into a wholehearted laugh as soon as he heard Chaeyoung's comment. His hand settled on her lower back, lazily tracing small circles on her skin. Sunlight casted into the room without any blinds blocking. With her back facing the window, the sun's warmth greeted her with a hug from behind.

"I like waking up next to you," Shawn murmured, his morning voice deep and a little raspy—as if his normal voice wasn't enchanting enough.Her head laid on Shawn's chest.If she could trade all of her days for a peaceful morning like this, she'd take the deal in a heartbeat.

Chaeyoung must have been swimming in her thoughts because Shawn's next words brought her out of a daze. "Something seems to be on your mind, Rosie... is everything alright?"

When she glanced up, the most beautiful set of brown eyes locked with hers, which straightaway drove her following response. "Your eyes are so pretty." Despite how long they have known each other, she was sure this was the first time she told Shawn aloud. Was it just her or did the rosy, pink flush on his cheeks also compliment those eyes?

"Is that the answer you're going with?" Shawn chuckled, and she couldn't stop the heat rushing to her face. "I was thinking your head was more... somewhere thinking about last night..."

"Last night..."

Her repetition was almost a whisper. Of course, she remembered vividly. Four years of friendship with Shawn and after sleeping with him for the first time, she have never been so uncertain about where she stood with Shawn as she felt now.

Chaeyoung knew what she risked by asking Shawn to spend the night with her. Four years of closeness could crumble to nothing in a shorter time, but she needed to know. Were her and Shawn just friends or was there something more, the line she never thought about crossing until recently?