pillow fight

I was really bored when i wrote this so i really don't know what this is but i think we all need some fluff after "we don't talk anymore" right?

You stretch out on the large hotel bed, bright city lights glittering in the distance and you watch Chaeyoung wander around the spacious hotel suite, eyes glued to her phone screen.
She has been on her phone the whole day and you feel a little left out because all you get are little snippets of the conversations with her team and it's all about interviews, tour visuals, merchandise and busy schedules.(imagine if YG actually gave a fuck, imagine BP not being jobless wow).
Chaeyoung keeps typing away on her phone and you lean back on the bed, deciding that it's too late to deal with business because even superstars deserve a break and you reach for a huge white pillow, aiming for your target.
Chaeyoung is too focused on whatever she is doing that the pillow hits her in surprise and you giggle as you have managed to hit her shoulder.
She gasps, turning her head to look at you and you bite your lip, lifting up another pillow.
You:Stop looking at your phone, you reply to her quizzical glance and Chaeyoung tilts her head to the side.
Chaeyoung:Are you challenging me? She asks, raising her eyebrows and she puts her phone away, making you smile because she is finally giving you some attention.
You:Maybe?
She grabs a pillow from the bed and throws it your way without a warning but you catch it in a reflex and throw it right back at her, hitting her.
She huffs taking another pillow and this time she hits your hip and you stand up on the mattress, ready to win this pillow fight.
Chaeyoung gets up on the mattress too, a playful sparkle in her eyes, cheeks flushed and lips rosy as she wets her bottom lip with her tongue.
Chaeyoung:You really think you stand a chance huh? She asks, giving you a challenging look, holding one pillow up, "I'm pro at this" she says and she sounds so competitive you feel like you need to prove her wrong.
You:Come at me then! Show me what you got, you said, tilting your chin up a little.
Her next shot leaves you stumbling on the mattress, pillow almost hitting your stomach and you fake an injury, letting yourself fall down on the mattress, holding your belly.
Chaeyoung is kneeling next to you within seconds, eyes full of worry, a hand on your shoulder.
Chaeyoung:Oh no, are you hurt? Baby i'm sorry i didn't mean to-; she sounds so concerned it makes your heart swell.
You cut her off with a laughter, pressing a pillow into her face.
You:Gotcha! You giggle and she exhales loudly, letting her shoulders fall in relief.
Chaeyoung:You scared me, she whines letting herself fall on top of you.
You are both breathing heavily, noses touching as she rests her forehead against yours ans her gaze is soft as she gently cups your face with her hands.
Chaeyoung:Sorry for being so absent today.I'm all yours now. She whispers before brushing her lips over yours and you bury your fingers in her hair as her lips press down on yours for a kiss.
She pulls away just to kiss you all over your face and you giggle as she kisses your nose, cheeks, temple before you feel her plump lips on yours again.She is sucking lightly and you tilt your head to the side to let her deepen the kiss.
Chaeyoung:If we start this now...we won't be leaving this hotel room anytime soon, she murmurs into your ear.
The husky sound of her voice is sending shivers down your spine and you notice how her eyes seemed to turn just a little bit darker, her grip around your hips a little bit firmer and even though you are not opposed to go further you also remember your plans for the evening.
You:But we wanted to go and get dinner at this place we both like, you mumble while Chaeyoung is leaving fiery kisses down your jaw and neck and you bite your lip, holding back a moan that would encourage her to go on.
She has pinned you down onto the mattress with her body and she blinks as if she was just now remembering that she wanted to take you out for dinner while her hands have been exploring your skin.
Chaeyoung:Ah right! She chuckles, retrieving her hands from your shirt. Then let's go, she mumbles and you are a bit reluctant to let go of her but she is already back on her feet to grab the car keys and her wallet, leaving the phone on the desk and you get up as well, pushing your shirt back down.
You:No phone tonight? You ask with a smirk and she gives you a crooked smile running a hand through her messy hair.
Chaeyoung:Nope, no phone tonight, she replies slinging an arm around your shoulders, Just you and me.