argue all day make love all night

In this story you're a guy and you're also the famous one.
Warning:Smut
You:Why are you making such a big deal out of this?You know all my friends, why can't i meet yours?
Chaeyoung rolls her eyes and it's riling you up even more.
Chaeyoung:I just don't want them to know
You rake one hand through your hair and tug lightly, she has been driving you insane lately with her indecisiviness.One day she wants the world to know, the next she wants to to hide you away forever.
You:But why? You whine, placing your hands on the couch and curling your fingers around  the headrest making your knuckles turn white.
She looks way too good for a casual Wednesday and dressed in those denim hot pants you would've usually slapped her ass by now but under these circumstances all you can do is watch.You also have to remember that you're having a fight right now so you snap out of it.
You:Like why don't you want me to meet them?
Chaeyoung:Because you are so...famous, she fires back gesticulating at you.I don't want paparazzi to follow us around or fans coming to our table to ask for selfies.I don't want that ok?
You:What? That makes no fucking sense, it's part of my job Rosie i can't control my fans or the paparazzi.
Chaeyoung:I just...I also don't want my friends to start hanging out with you just for the clout.
You:The clout, you repeate with a bitter chuckle, making it sound like a question, Why are you even friends with them then?Doesn't sound like genuine people to me.
Chaeyoung:Not all of them are like that but some of my friends would love to be seen with a celebrity and..I just don't want them to know that we... she trails off.
You:That we are together?You croak out, hurt in your voice.
Chaeyoung:Yeah, she mumbles and you let your shoulders hang, frowning at her.
You:The thing is...I just don't know what you want from me, like one day you are okay with me saying I have a girlfriend, the next day you want me to deny it.It's like you can't make up your mind and it's getting harder to hide that we are dating you know?You're always sleeping over lately.
Chaeyoung:This is leading nowhere, she sighs and turns around leaving you standing there.You hear the bedroom door shut loudly and you exhale sharply, closing your eyes.
Great.
Another fight.Another unfinished conversation.
You let yourself sink down on the couch, propping your feet up on the coffe table and you turn on the tv.This could turn into a loong night.
You blink, rubbing your eyes.You must have fallen asleep on the couch because it has gotten dark outside and a glance at your watch tells you that it's 10 PM by now.You reach out for the grey blanket to pull it over you when you hear steps in the hallway.Her hands find your shoulders and her fingers touch your collaborne as she leans in to hug you from behind.
Chaeyoung:Babe, it's late don't you want to come to ved? She murmurs into your ear and you shake your head, pouting.
You:No.
Chaeyoung:Y/N...come on baby, I'm sorry...let's go to bed...make up, she breathes into your ear and you can't help but feel the goosebumps starting to raise and your pants getting a little too tight around your crotch.Dammit.
Chaeyoung:I don't wanna go to bed like this, she adds softly playing with your hair.
You:Yeah our conversation wasn't over, you know? You huff without looking at her and she pinches your cheek, making you tilt your head to the side and swat her hand away.
She lets go of you and walks around the couch to stand in front of you.Wearing a silky black negligee, she crosses her arms and your eyes flicker over her bare long legs to her cleavage and up to her eyes.
You:That's not fair, actually, you breathed out.
She raises one eyebrow.
Chaeyoung:What?
You clear your throat gesticulating up and down her body.
You:That...that you are wearing this.
She smirks, stepping forward to stand between your legs and she kicks your knees open.
Chaeyoung:Are you still mad at me?
You don't answer and you grab your phone to scroll through your notifications.
Chaeyoung:Oh, I see...the silent treatment huh?
You pretend to be unbothered, scrolling through Twitter just to avoid looking at her because no one should be allowed to look this sexy and you can't afford to get even harder because it feels slightly uncomfortable in your boxers.She slides onto your lap, straddling you and your jaw open as she runs her hands up and down your chest.Your phone gets shoved onto the coffe table and forgotten are the tweets when she bites her lip, looking at you.
Chaeyoung:Are you still mad at me Y/N?
You:Yes
Chaeyoung:Then show me, show me how mad you are and put me into my place.
You suck your breath in, hands finding her bare thighs and squeezing them immediately.
Chaeyoung:Let's go to bed, she breathes into your ear but you shake your head.
You:I'm gonna sleep on the couch
Chaeyoung:Fine, she sighs and crossed her arms grabbing the hemline of her lingerie dress to pull it up and over her head, leaving her in nothing but a lacy thong.
Your eyes widen and you can feel your blood rush down to a different part of your body.You are straining against your pants, squirming against her as she cups your jaw.
Chaeyoung:We can make up here..
You:Oh my God, you really want to...
Chaeyoung:Uh huh, she mumbled, rolling her hips into your lap and you grip her hips firmly but she brushes your hands away, getting on her knees (to pray of course, because we all know Chaeyoung is a church girl).She unbuckle your belt, dragging your pants down your legs and you boxers following.
She licks her lips, dipping her head as she grips your shaft.Your mouth falls open and you tilt your head back groaning in pleasure as she circles her tongue around your swollen tip.
You:Fuuck..yes, you moan and she smirks before taking you into her mouth.All of you.She has her lips wrapped around you, sucking on your shaft and it's wet and sloppy, just the way you like it.She releases you from her mouth with a pop, giving your rosy tip another lick.
You:What do you want baby?you murmur into her ear, before sucking on her neck and nipping at the soft skin.Do you want me to fuck you huh?
She nods feverishly, grinding into you.You rasp into the crook of her neck, sucking the skin leaving a a hickey, earning you a desperate little moan.
You:That's right baby, moan for me
Charyoung:Y/N please
You:Come here.
You don't even know what to do with yourself, overcome with lust and desire all you can do is attach your mouth to hers, kissing her hungrily, pressing your tongue into her mouth to let it slide against her tongue, making her moan into the kiss.You groan as she slides down on you, tight walls clenching around your shaft as soon as your dick disappears in between her slick folds and she braces herself on your shoulders while you support her by wrapping your hands around her waist.
Chaeyoung:Yeah just like that, she moans quietly and your fingers dig into her sides making her skin tingle.She rolls her hips, making you moan, she moves back and forth, hips clashing into yours and you grip her ass, giving it a rough squeeze.
Chaeyoung:More! She moans, loving how you filled her out and stretched her nicely.
Chaeyoung:Spank me, show me how mad you are, she breathes into your ear.
Your hand comes down on the other side now, making her hiss again.You squeeze her butt and she bounces on your dick, picking up pace.You love how she is using you for her own pleasure, letting you fill her out like one of her sex toys as she pushes you as deep inside as possible.
You:Rosie i'm about to cum, you whine and she keeps rolling her hips, Babe fuck slow down, you plead and she obliges, breathing heavily.
You grip her hips and flips them around so that you're on top of her and you stoo for a second, making sure she is comfortable on the couch.
You:You good?
Chaeyoung:Yes..just..just fuck me, she begs and you nuzzles your face into the crook of her neck while she cradles the back of your head.Your thrusts are sloppy and needy but you make sure to fuck her hard.As soon as her back arches and she moans your name, you know you have found her spot.
Chaeyoung:Oh my God yes, right there, oh yes i'm gonna...i'm gonna come oh shit, she bluets out and you cup
cup her jaw.
You:Look at me, baby..i want to see you let go.You growl and your thrust are needy and desperate too as you are chasing the sweet relief.You are twitching inside her and she tilts her head back.
Chaeyoung:Yees...yees! She moand and you can't do anything about it, you cum inside her and she follows seconds after, legs shacking and chest heaving with her own orgasm that is making her toes curl.
You stay inside her a little bit longer, before carefully slipping out and she sighs at the sudden loss of fullness.
You:Wanna take a shower with me?
Chaeyoung:Is this your peace offering?
You:Yeah, although i'm not done with you yet.
Chaeyoung:You mean with our conversation earlier?
You:Yeah, but I also mean with making you cum, but i got all night for that, you said squeezing her thigh before taking her hand to lead her into the bathroom