slow it down part. 2

You were so frustrated you wanted to punch yourself for being an idiot and bringing up the moving together topic so fast at this stage of your relationship knowing she had been cautious to make things official but you were falling more and more in love and growing impatient.As if you needed to make sure you were officially and safely a couple.You know it's stupid.You know you don't have to share an apartment to be infatuated with each other but love makes you not only blind, no, love makes you stupid too.
Chaeyoung's POV
Starring at her phone in frustration, Chaeyoung types another text.Tries for the fifth time that day to talk to you but you don't reply.You didn't answer her calls and it was making her go crazy.Losing you would break her, she wouldn't give up on this feeling, on this relationship, on you.She sighs softly, putting her phone away and lying down on her hotel bed.She would have facetimed you by now, would have told you about the flight and the excitment to play a show in Japan.There were still four more days left until the show and she suddenly finds herself wide awake at 3 A.M, starring at her laptop, scrolling through the website of an airline.If she would catch a flight tomorrow morning she could still make it back for the show.She chews on her bottom lip, looking out of the windows at the pink japanese sign blinking, illuminating her hotel room.There's a pink heart below it and she thinks it's a sign.How pathethic.Love really turns you into a lovesick fool.
She is quick to type her credit card informations, booking the flight Tokyo-L.A.Ten hours.Fifty minutes.
She stars to pack her bags throwing in some toiletries and one fresh outfit before going to sleep.
Angrly pushing her cart through the terminal, Chaeyoung is determined to make it to her gate without taking any more selfies with the fans.She didn't want you to know she was about to fly home.She hurries to her gate, as she notices someone taking a sneak picture.She walks past a group of giggling girls, rushing inside the plane and sinks into her business class seat (because she hates broke bitches).Putting in her headphones, she impatiently shifts around, until the plane takes off.The plane that would take her home.
Your POV
You burry your face in your hands, rubbing your puffy eyes that are red and swollen from crying.You're trying to get some sleep but it seems impossible.Your mind is racing and so is your heart, you didn't said goodbye to each other and that hurt more than the fight.You would always hug before she'd fly somewhere.Sniffing a little, you turn to the other side, thinking about your argument again, regretting what you said, even though it was what you felt that day.You let out another sob as you hear a knock on your door.Silent but firm.Another knock and you frown, sitting up in bed.You're not expecting anyone, your bare feet tap on the cold floor as you make your way through your living room to get to the door, you're too sleepy to check who is standing outside and you just fling the door open.And your heart skips a beat.
Chaeyoung doesn't need to say anything.She just drops her bag to the floor as she wraps her arms around you, hugging you tightly.
Chaeyoung:I'm so sorry, she mumbles into the crook of your neck and you start to shake in her arms as tears keep streaming down your face.
You:No, i'm sorry, I don't ever want to fight with you again.
She gently rubs your back, still holding onto you before pressing a kiss on the top of your head.Walking backwards you pull her inside and Chaeyoung closes the door, clasping your face in her hands, leaning in for a longing kiss.It's slow and sweet, lips brushing, tongues gliding and you smile a little hugging her again.
You:I want to know why you're not in Japan but I also don't care.You giggle looking up at her.
Chaeyoung:You wanna know why i'm here? I'm here because I'm...utterly and completely in love with you.And i can't stand to be apart from your or to fight with you and I just, she kisses you again, I needed to see you, she adds breathlessly.
You're still holding her even though you are both sweaty and out of breath, legs tangled, chest heaving.Post sex cuddles were Chaeyoung's favorite.She is still coming down from her high.You kiss her neck, gently drawing circles on her thigh as she is pressing you against her.She raises her head to look ar you, taking in the view.
Chaeyoung:Baby?
You:Yeah?
Chaeyoung:I think i wanna move in with you.
Your eyes widen as you stare in disbeliefe and she sits up in bed taking your hands in hers.
Chaeyoung:I want to wake up to your little snoring noises, i want us to cuddle on the couch and watch Harry Potter.I want us to cook together and I want to laugh at you for burning the rice again, i want to live with you.She concludes, smiling at you and your heart swells in your chest as you look at her.
You:You can't be real, you whisper in adoration, pulling her down to press your lips on hers for a long, slow kiss.
You:Fuck i'm the luckiest guy/girl on earth.You breath out before she cuts you off with a giggle and another sweet kiss.