XXIV.

It's been less than a day stuck in this boring crappy household.

My mother took her car keys and mine to work, I'm on high alert if I step outside because she ordered Hopper to send me to the police station if he catches me, and Dustin left a while ago after he started screaming through the phone about some new arcade game the boys told him about.

It's not bad though as I lift up a piece of loose tile in the closet to grab my hidden joints.

Once I place the loose tile back on the floor I hear a knock at the door. Striding over to door I'm about to remind Steve he knows where the extra key is hidden so he can get in himself but I'm met with the person I'm falling for.

God I hate that I missed him so much in so little time.

And I never knew how much I missed pizza as well as my eyes catch onto the box in his hands.

"Hey babe," he says before kissing my cheek and walking inside.

Why did my heart grow tighter at the sound of that?

"Hey babe, did Billy bring you here for me?" I tease him with the pizza by snatching the box out of his hands.

"Very funny," Billy sarcastically replies, earning a chuckle out of him. Setting the pizza on the dining table, I hear him say, "did anything happen last night? I hate that you didn't even let me come inside."

A lot has happened. But my love you don't need to know about the slap or Steve.

"I'm basically on house arrest," I reply, opening the box and grabbing a slice of pepperoni goodness, "my mother said some shit too."

His arms wrap around my waist as I take my first bite of the pizza. "Are you okay though?" He asks worriedly.

Sure.

"Of course...she even yelled at me to stay away from you," he raises an eyebrow, "chill, that's not happening in a million years."

"Good, because I can't stay away from you," he states as I notice his eyes turning into an unweary darker shade of blue. Unlatching an arm from my waist he takes the half eaten slice of pizza from my hand and tosses it back into the box.

"Billy what the fuck, I wasn't done with that," I snap, my arm out to retrieve the slice again but suddenly an even better taste is on my lips.

His mouth on mine starts out slow and calming before it turns fast and messy as I'm up against the wall. With his tongue in my mouth I run my fingers through his hair. As a moan starts to arise in my throat he demands, "Room?"

"Right," my sentence doesn't even come out fully as I moan but he understands as he lifts me up and turns right, into my room.

Laying me on the bed I finally realize he's shirtless and I've no idea since when that happened. As he takes my sweatshirt off I realize it was a good but yet bad idea to not be a wearing a bra. "Shit" he groans as he tosses my sweatshirt across the room, never taking his eyes off me. He hovers over me before dipping down and biting and sucking at my neck, as I lay in shock when I feel his hand squeeze my left breast. "Moan for me baby, scream. You won't even be able to stand up after this." He says hotly against my warm skin, his other hand grabbing my other breast to squeeze sending me into pure shock, causing my hips to buckle up.

His lips meet mine for an extremely sloppy, wet kiss as my fingers slowly start to unbuckle his belt and jeans. He finishes the work for me, his belt off. Abruptly, his large hand catches both of mine and holds them up, over my head.

Shit. Why does my bed have posts nearly all around?

He disconnects our lips with a smirk. The smirk I know all too well, a totally different meaning behind it this time.

With the belt in his hand I feel the leather around my wrists, and soon my arms are being stretched back, back to where the middle post is. It's when it's come to my head that I'm tied up and I really can't untie myself.

"Fuck, you're so hot," he groans looking down at me. His hands then squeeze both my breasts, making me squirm.

I'm becoming sex addicted.

////////////////////////////////////////////

I'm a horrible person for leaving you people on read for two whole ass months

I NEED stranger things to come back, I can only stall for so much longer so that I can pick up with the storyline of season 3