XXI.

a heads up, MDMA (also known Ecstasy), gives you absolutely no self control, it doesn't matter who you're with and when, that drug is going to make you horny and you'll want to be pleasured as soon as possible and the symptoms are pretty bad too, doesn't matter where I'm just putting it out there bluntly

 This is the type of shit these kids love for

The bass beat of the music pouncing through everyone's skin is electrifying really. Bodies raking against each other, other people's sweat on you, not just your own. Shoes scraping off the floor, arms locked around as if they were made to do just that. And it's even better when you swing by the group of pale kids snorting lines and popping pills as if it were candy. I might have even taken some, maybe two I don't remember. It was a familiar bliss in my brain, one I haven't taken in a while because you can't find that shit in Hawkins. Hell, I'm still intimidated by it.

But the weight of him is off my shoulders as pure ecstasy soars through my blood. It comes in waves, the euphoria. You think to yourself you'll be okay it's not even hitting that hard but suddenly the waves crash and your eyes slow down; your whole body does and everything is in motion. I can now only think about the way Alex's body is moving with mine. Rocking against him is fucking heaven and it's just not enough.

Turning around I see Alex's gorgeous eyes full of content. His skin feels so much warmer now and in all he's just gotten so much hotter the moment I took the yellow pill. After I popped it in my mouth thats when the people snorting lines of cocaine told me it's mixed with acid. Just great.

Oh my god, I love this. I love it for the pain & the pleasure.

Everything and everyone seems so carefree and vibrant now, Alex is literally fucking glowing right in front of me. And I've just forgotten about every single worry I've had built up in me.

I can't take it no more as I grab Alex's hand and stride towards the first hallway I see, to the first door I lay my eyes on. Opening it harshly I walk in and shut the door by pushing Alex back against it, his eyes earning a new spark in them. His hand pulls me closer to him before I lay my lips on his. With the bliss in me I can keep up with him as my loud moans reoccur, his fingertips all up in my hair as my fingers find their way perched on his sculpted jaw. We pull away so he can pull his shirt off before throwing it to the side. My self control is now controlled by the devil when I say "Fuck" as my eyes rake up and down his muscular chest.

My thoughts are floating and my mind is open. The steps I take back as Alex guides my back to meet the bed feel light, as if my body is a feather. It feels like fire and ice all at the same time when he touches my skin. His lips nip at my neck suddenly as my eyes close in lust.

With that I'm suddenly on top, straddling Alex before dipping down and wasting no time to bite down on his collarbone hard.

"I thought Hargrove was your boyfriend?"