Part 8

April 27th

The next morning I woke up early by Vegeta turning around in his sleep.

He moved onto his left side, with his back towards me.

With his broad shoulders and back before me, I felt pretty small.

Carefully not to wake him, I crept a little bit closer towards Vegeta and snuggled against him.

I closed my eyes and pretended to be protected by him, hiding behind his strong body as he was facing a dangerous monster or alien.

I giggled in myself when I realised how silly I was acting. Acting like Vegeta was my knight in shining armour… Haha Well, at least I’ve got myself a Prince.. Even though it wasn’t exactly Prince Charming.

Nope. I had the Prince of the Apes in my bed. Yay (sarcasm). That made me the Ape Princess.

APE PRINCESS!  Like “hey, who are you? “. “oh, you know..just Princess of the Apes” . “Oh..        well… it suits you..  eheh ..    eheheheh… Got to go”.

NOT CHARMING AT ALL.

--Thank kami that he isn’t Prince of the alien-pigs.

But I’m drifting off the subject!

After I finished my high-school-girl-giggles, I touched the roughed up skin on Vegeta’s back. He was loaded with cuts and half- and full-healed scars. I followed the lines on his back, sliding with my fingers over them. I stopped when I felt how stiff some of his muscles on his back were.

I moved closer and put my hand on one of his muscles and started to massage it.

It was hard to massage someone who was laying on his side, but I just continued stubborn.

Vegeta moaned and rolled on his stomach with one tired eye opening and looking at me.

Hey, good morning” I whispered softly.

Vegeta closed his eye and just hmm’d something back.

Your muscles can use some massage.. Do you mind if I gave you one?”

Vegeta frowned at me. “Massage?”

Yeah, you know; when someone massages your muscles they become softer, and the blockades disappears, making your muscles feel a lot better.”

I never had one. Does that stuff really work?” growled Vegeta.

Just stay on your stomach, and you will get the answer for yourself.” I winked.

Vegeta closed his eyes again and relaxed.

I sat on my knees and looked at the back of Vegeta trying to figure out what the best massage position for me would be.

And I figured that I’d have to sit on his butt, so I could use my body strength to massage.

So I climbed on top of Vegeta. And then I realised that I was naked.

And he was naked.

And I was sitting naked on top of his naked butt.

This was so absurd..

But I quickly got my act together, and I started to massage the broad and muscular back.

Vegeta moaned something unrecognisable in his pillow.