Part 11

May 5th

The last few days were not exciting enough to talk about, so I'll just skip them and tell you about yesterday. (May 4th).

Yesterday started off pretty good thanks to a little error on my side..

As I had stumbled to the shower in the morning, I'd be so absent minded that I'd forgot to lock the door.. Which was something I never did, so the poor Vegeta, that had wanted to take a shower after his morning training, was shocked to find himself in the same room with a naked me... it kinda went like this:

As I was just slipping inside the shower cabin, and turned on the water, I heard the door behind me open.

The instant I turned around I already knew who it was; who else would enter the bathroom here?
Vegeta's eyes shot open as he stopped in the doorway, he had been busy drying his sweaty face with the towel around his neck.
"Oh!" he growled a little taken aback by the sight before him.
"Oh! I forgot to lock the door! I'm sorry!" I gasped with a blush on my cheeks.

I had expected him to turn around and just walk away, but he seemed to be frozen to the ground.
I shrugged and closed the cabin-door, so I wasn't in full view because of the matted glass.

It wasn't as if he hadn't already seen it all.. so what did it matter anyway?
I heard the door close, so I figured that Vegeta had left.
So I took the soap and started to cream my whole body with it, and started to sing.
(I can't help it, I sing in the shower okay?). I took the bottle of shampoo and used it as a microphone as I closed my eyes and sang as loud as I could.
"---- you know.. you are a terrible singer, and I think that I've just ruined my hearing just by listening to it.." a low voice whispered in my ear.

I shrieked with surprise, dropped the shampoo bottle and would've fallen down on the slippery floor if Vegeta hadn't wrapped his arms around my waist.
"VEGETA!? I thought you had left!" I gasped with horror.

"yeah, well, I didn't " grinned Vegeta with a smug look on his face. "And I'm glad I didn't, because this look on your face is PRICELESS"
A blush crept up on my cheeks as Vegeta's hands wandered slowly over my soapy skin.
"I know I can't sing! But I thought no one was around, that's why I was sing- " I gasped as Vegeta kissed me just below my ear, in my neck. He laughed hoarse at my reaction and I gave in. We quickly entered our private bubble where there were no mean words or pain, where we could let our guards down.

Vegeta hugged me close against his broad chest as we kissed for a long time.

By the time I took notice of my surroundings, we'd sat down on the floor of the cabinet, entangled around each other.

Vegeta's arousal was hard to ignore, but since my period wasn't fully over yet, I stopped him.

"No, I can't, I'm still on my period!"

"Why can't you?"

"Because, you know, it's bloody..?" I said awkwardly.

"Yeah, so? Like I'm afraid of blood.." stated Vegeta sarcastically.

"But it's filthy.. you'll get filthy!" I protested with a slight blush.

"I don't see your point.. we're in a fucking shower, it'll wash away, right?"

...

He did have a point there.

So I gave in, and let Vegeta lift me up against the damp and cold tiles against the wall.

With my arms and legs wrapped around his muscular body, I clung like a little koala-bear against Vegeta's warm body. And oh well, I don't think that I need to tell you the rest, right Diary?