Part 3

Februari 28th

 Vegeta seemed to have overcome his fever, and was just sleeping his fatigue off, so I decided to finish some of the drawings for the newest model of capsule X, that I was trying to developing for work.

But after a while, with the little flecks of dust that fluttered around in the sunny room, and with the calm breathing from Vegeta next to me, it was all so peaceful that I doze off..

And when I woke up: Vegeta was gone.

 That stupid Prince had sneaked out of his room, still pretty wounded, and had locked himself up in the new Gravity room my dad just finished the other day… Great.. just great.
And there was no way I could get in there because he had locked the entrance door.

I was so angry and worried about his sorry ass!! That ungrateful bastard!

Luckily, my dad had installed some devices so we could communicate to the person inside the GT room, so I tried to contact him that way.

 He was flying like a madman, round and round; head up, head down, with 300 times normal gravity.
Stop it Vegeta!” I yelled “You are in no condition to be doing this right now!!”
He just grunted a little, and ignored me.
“I know you don’t want to believe it, but you áre made of flesh and blood!” 
Stop pestering me Woman!! leave me alone!!!”  and just as soon as he had spat those words back at me, his wounds hurt so bad that he fell down.
You know I’m right! So why don’t you just keep quiet and do as I say?!” I began to lose my patience. He was so DAMN stubborn…

Vegeta tried to stand up again, but his body refused.

Nothing to say? Well that’s good, now go back to bed and get some rest!” I had the feeling that he might listen to me now. He surely must have come to the point where he had to admit that he was in no condition to do training like this.
Not yet.. I do have something to say..” he answered with a strange look on his face
Ehh? What..?  is something wrong?” I was a bit surprised by his response.
Or maybe you’re finally going to apologise to me,” I realised “in that case lets hear it!”
Leave. Me. Aaalllooooneee!!” he shouted at me with a look of pure hate and disgust.

 I don’t really know why:  -  I should’ve known better-  but I was really hurt by that.
I had expected him to be a little more grateful towards me after I had taken care of him, and after my dad had fixed the gravity room and such..
I didn't even expected a "thank you" or something, but that he would shout at me with so much HATE..
That wounded me. That he truly HATED me. Disgusted me.

It is silly really: why would I expect mister-I-don’t-need-anybody nót to hate me? He was spoiled, and hateful to everybody. A killer even!

But Diary… Sometimes you just get struck with a knife at that one place you’ve left unprotected.  I shouldn’t let my guard down around Vegeta, and I knew that. But I had, for one second, and he sure had used the opportunity…

I decided that I didn’t want to see his face anytime soon, and that he could say goodbye to his dinner: because I wouldn’t be making any for him!

- maybe that is immature of me, but he was being an asshole. So he deserves the immature treatment!

 -          1.05 PM. Just got back: I hid all the food!! (Vegeta hadn’t lunched yet, and otherwise he would have stolen some food from the fridge or something)

 ---  1.35 PM. Hahaha I can hear him searching in the kitchen for food: SUCKER!!! THERE IS NONEEEEEE.

 Angry steps in the hall… gtg!