"Azaiah!" Abel hollered, but the Enlighted was long gone.

"Easy lad," the Badger said standing on his powerful hind legs he only came up to Abel's knee. his white striped snout and black fur was common, but he wore round specs and a tweed suit that fitted him to a tee.

"What happened to Raziel's body?" Abel asked the pair. His eyes studied the badger and then the albino.

"The Enlighted turned up," The albino said wincing in pain as he stood to his feet. Abel was not surprised, Firbolg had kicked him good and hard.

"He just lit up brightly and... disappeared," the Badger informed him. "It was quite the sight."

Abel had a palpable contrite look as tears had filled his eyes, he fought to fight them back. Raziel would have told him not to cry, he would deem it a weakness, but Abel finally showed his emotions, all be it belatedly. Deep down Abel was a sensitive sort despite ofttimes his arrogant mannerisms and pugnacious attitude. Abel loved too easily and too readily he gave his love away, not that he loved Raziel, but he did have a close affiliation with him, after all, Raziel was the one who set him on this precarious path told him the revelations. Many thoughts now entered his flummoxed mind. His mentor of sorts had been taken by Azaiah, but taken where? Did Raziel go to the Shadow Realm? Or do the Enlighted get to bypass that woeful place? Abel was still confounded after the revelation that he was Ahura Rwy'n's apprentice and coupled with that he potentially harboured the spirit of Sinrathor Mithra. Now he lost his guide, his mentor, his friend. Despite the albino and the badger being in the background, Abel never felt so alone as he did now, he dropped to his knees. The badger and the albino, no matter how kind they were, were no friends of his, but who else was there?

Should I go back to Bobs? He asked himself. Go back to the beginning? What to do now? I am so lost.

The badger had some pressing news he had to relay to Abel. "We should go, lad," the badger said tugging Abel's sleeve to get his attention.

Abel gazed at the badger with a clear look of dismay. He felt nauseous after witnessing the horrific sight of Raziel's demise, who wouldn't? That image lodged itself permanently at the forefront of his mind. In an acrid manner, he replied. "Go where?" He spat as he looked around at his surroundings. "There is nowhere to go!" Abel said bitterly as if the albino or the badger had offended him in some way. Under different circumstances, he would have been fascinated with this Manimal, but not at that moment.

"We can't stay here lad," the badger said again. "All idle like. Firbolg might be gone, but that will only encourage other giants to come out from hiding. Come with me to Runda Wood, there is safety for you there. I assure you."

"Safety huh," Abel said quite pale, pate low, bottom lip trembling. "Nowhere is safe for me."

"Runda Wood is a safe place lad," the Badger stressed. "I assure you. My master is a powerful Seasonal. He will know what to do. I assure you." The badger continued to be rather insistent as he bigged up his so-called Master.

"Right," was all Abel said as he put the white handkerchief in his pocket without examining it. Abel then checked the rest of Raziel's possessions and in a pocket, he picked up a coin and he smiled. He checked the front and back of the coin and they were the same. Heads. Very cunning.

"Come on," the Badger ushered the pair onward, "this way."

"Is it far?" Abel asked.

"A few hours walk north west," the badger admitted then he paid close attention to the brave wounded albino, "can you make it?"

"Do I have a choice?" The albino pointed out.

This brought a smile to the face of the badger, "I guess not lad," he replied. "Mother Martha will heal you in no time."