Amora stepped through the portal to a facility with a large A on the side. She entered the building to find a scrawny man with a well built man with braces upon his legs.

"Hello, my name is Amora. Victoria sent me to protect the one she calls Ellwen."

"Ellwen's not here, but she's on her way." The men with leg braces continued. "My name is Rhodey and this is Bruce."

"I am Amora and I am here to help you in the fight against Thanos." Amora gently drummed her fingers against the table. "Any clue as to when they will arrive?"

"Soon. Patience, Amora."Bruce told her as he walked off.

Rhodey went to another room to talk to some holograms of clearly important people. She decided against eavesdropping and stayed put.

She entered the room quietly. "My God, Rhodes. Your talent for horseshit rivals my own." The important hologram said.

"If it weren't for those Accords, Vision would've been right here." Rhodey scoffed.

"I remember your signature on those papers, Colonel."

"That's right. And I'm pretty sure I paid for that." Rhodey murmured glancing at his legs.

"You have second thoughts?"

"Not anymore." He smirked as a large group of people walked forward.

"Mr. Secretary." The with a beard in front spoke.

"You got some nerve." The hologram sneered at a blonde woman. "I'll give you that."

"You could use some of that right now." She sassed him.

"The world's on fire. And you think all is forgiven?"

"I'm not looking for forgiveness. And I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender. So we're here to fight. And if you wanna stand in our way... we'll fight you too." The man with the beard spoke eloquently.

"Arrest them." Hologram man said bluntly.

"All over it." He sent the holograms away. "That's a court-martial. It's great to see you, Cap." He hugged the man called Cap.

"You too, Rhodey." He paused before looking at her. "Who's this?"

"She was sent by Tori to protect..."

"Me." Ellwen smiled. "Hello, Amora." She embraced the goddess and warrior. "It's good to see you."

"Likewise. Sajan was getting darker every day thanks to Thanos."

"Hey." Rhodey moved onto the blonde woman who greeted him.

"Wow. You guys... really look like crap. Must've been a rough couple years."

"Yeah, well, the hotels weren't exactly five star." A man with wings attached to his back spoke sarcastically.

"Uh, I think you look great. Uh... Yeah, I'm back." Bruce spoke from the back of the room.