What The Fuck Part 2....Finally Over....

Start from the beginning

"Damn Que baby you feel so good!" Skye screamed out.

I was in a haze and the shit was feeling too good. I was beyond ready to bust a nutt. Damn I must have had too much to drink, because I am gone. She kept bouncing and rotating her hips. The faster she went the more I dug my hands into her waist.

I couldn't think and my dick felt ten times harder than ever. It felt like I could go all night. What the fuck is Skye doing to me. This is not supposed to be happening, but I couldn't stop it. It was like I was having an outer body experience. I felt myself about to bust and tighten my grip on her as I released.

Even with me busting like that my dick was still hard. What the fuck is really going on. In a matter of minutes she dropped down on her knees and took me in her mouth.

I roughly gripped her hair forcing her down on me. I was too gone. I was so gone I didn't hear the door opening. I knew somebody was there but I was enjoying the feel so much I didn't wanna open my eyes to see who it was.

Exotic

I had just made it up the stairs to where the private vip rooms were. I stood in front of the door and took a deep breath because that feeling I had in the pit of my stomach got stronger. I opened the door and I thought I was seeing shit. This can't be right.

I had a bottle of the best champagne in my hand but I was so fucked up I threw the bottle against the wall causing it to crash as the contents went everywhere. Both Ja and the bitch that had his dick down her throat broke apart. When I saw the girls face I saw every fucking color in the rainbow. It was the bitch from six flag's and the mall.

I walked over to the her ass while she was still on her knees looking like she had seen a ghost.

"Exotic ba-"

"JA SHUT THE FUCK UP!" WHO THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH?!" I said gripping her by her hair.

She whimpered in pain but I didn't give a shit. I drug her ass naked to the other side of the room. I saw a sharp object that looked like a box cutter. I placed the blade under her chin and watched as she squirmed and pleaded for her life.

"Ja Imma ask yo dumb ass again who the fuck is she? I will end her life right fucking now and not give two fucks about it. When I'm done wit this bitch I'm coming for your ass." I said pushing the knife in her skin piercing it until a lil blood trickled down.

I could tell that he was scared but he should be because I'm crazy when pushed and tested. Hell he knows that shit so why fuck up like this.

He finally looked at me with guilty eyes and said the one name that knocked the air out of my lungs.

"Exotic its...its Skye." He said jumping up in all his nakedness trying to explain.

I let her go and dropped the knife. I was done. I had no more fight left. The harder I fought the more shit came at me. I had just got back to a good place and the ultimate bomb had to drop. It wasn't worth it any more. Sure I could beat her ass or even kill her but what good would that do? The fact will still remain that he cheated on me with the same bitch that cheated on him and aborted his baby. Imagine that shit.

"You know Ja all I asked was for you to not hurt me or fuck over me and you did exactly that. You of all people know the shit I been through and I let you feel me up with all this shit about love. It's apparent you don't know what love is, because if you call this love I don't want no parts of it." I paused and looked down at the worthless and pathetic bitch.

"Skye you ain't shit and you ain't never gon' be shit. You had to go through all this for what, some dick? I hate weak bitches like you that lack self-worth. You want him you can have him. You just better thank God you ain't dead because I could have easily took you out, but it just ain't worth it no more.

I looked back at Ja and shook my head. I refused to cry because he fucked up. I could see the the hurt, regret and sorrow in his pretty brown eyes, but I was the one broken and hurt not him.

"Ja you bogus fa' this shit. Stay the hell away from me. I don't want nothing else to do with you. I'm done. I can't deal with all this shit anymore its too much." I said walking out.

I could hear him yelling after me but I kept walking as fast as my legs would take me. I ran into Issa as I was heading out.

"Whoa Exotic where the fire at?" He said in a teasing manner, but when he saw my face he knew something was wrong.

"Exotic what's wrong?"

"Nothing E I gotta get the hell out of here oh and the fire is upstairs." I said walking off leaving him with a confused look.

I got in my car and banged the steering wheel. I couldn't believe this shit. Why me? What the hell am I doing wrong to deserve all this? Then to think I came back not only to surprise Ja but I wanted him to go to Miami with me this weekend because my moms birthday was tomorrow. I thought that having Ja with me I would be able to not fall apart. Boy was I wrong about that shit. As I drove down the highway Maxwell's This Woman's Work was playing. As soon as those soulful and powerful words began, tears started flowing freely.

I pulled in my drive way in a daze. I could feel myself slipping into a deep depression rapidly.I unlocked the door and walked in closing it behind me. I slid down the door and cried as I held myself. The living room was filled with my heart-wrenching sobs. I don't know how long I sat there crying, but I got up and went in the kitchen feeling no pain. I looked underneath one of my cabinets and found a bottle of Absolut vodka.

I kicked my shoes off and went upstairs. I walked into the bathroom and found a bottle of muscle relaxers and pain pills. What reason did I have to live anymore? What is my purpose to be hurt all my life? I came back out and sat everything on the dresser. I looked in the mirror looking at the woman before me. I didn't even know who I was anymore, but soon it wasn't even gonna matter.

I placed my Ipod on the stand and pressed play. The first song that came on was Alicia Keys Like You'll Never See Me Again. This would be the last time that anybody would see me, hold me or touch me. I took a big swallow of vodka and then took to two muscle relaxers followed by two pain pills. I chugged down more vodka until the bottle was almost empty.

I slung everything off my dresser. I looked back at the face of a broken woman with a broken spirit and heart. I looked up to the ceiling and I started talking to my mother.

"Momma I wish you were here to hold me and make the pain go away. Its been hard without you. I need you now more than ever, but its okay because I am coming to be with you." I said turning back the rest of the vodka.

"Derrick baby boy that shot was for you."

"Goodbye pain. Goodbye heartache."

After those last words I smiled faintly and fell to the ground as I was met with total darkness.

Finally the end....Finally its all over.....

This is not the end of the book although it seems like it. There is still some more to come!