Before You Read

Hello darlings, it's me, "Author~chan" as I've been called once before.

I would just like to point out a few things.

1.I am by no means a professional writer but I do try my hardest to appease my audience/readers. If there is anything you would like to speak about; spelling mistakes, idea presentations, etc. I am completely open to them all, so don't feel shy.

2.This story is mainly based off a medieval times sort of view, so it may be a bit confusing at times. If you need anything cleared up I will gladly explain it and I will go back and be sure to clear it up within the story. Also this story will be mainly in Bakugo's point of view but I will include a handful of chapters from Kirishima's point of view. Maybe.

3. I love constructive criticism. I live for it actually, so please provide me with thy essence of divine advice, I would greatly appreciate it so I can improve for your sake.

The title of this story, "PopRocks" comes from my personal ship name for Kirishima and Bakugo though Kiribaku is what I call them when I'm talking to people. I just wanted to clear that up.

Update Schedule:

The update schedule is rather simple. A new chapter will be uploaded every Sunday at a non-specific time.

I suppose that concludes my points so I urge you to read on to the next chapter! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing for you. Now, if you'll excuse me think I hear my instant ramen screaming at me from Alberts(my microwave) mouth.

Yo, this is the author from wayyyy after the story has been completed. Just wanna say, I've yet to go through and fix mistakes made in the story and still don't know when I'll get around to it - if ever! I now write on a different device so it's much easier to avoid mistakes (though I'm a dumbass and still make them) with my other stories but this one is kind of haywire every once in a while with the spelling mistakes! I hope you can forgive me for any confusion that they may bring!

(07/16/20)
Author here again! I'm starting the editing process! Yay for me, I'm giving myself a congratulatory pat on the ole' back for getting around to doing this after what? Like almost two years?