Chapter 27 - He's Sick

Start from the beginning

D.O suddenly stopped walking and I did the same. He caressed my cheek and laughed.  "Aigooo, your eyes are swollen. Its just a movie,"  he said.

I pouted. "Still. It was sad as hell." I mumbled. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Come on. Let's go to the beach." He said and I nodded. We hopped in the car and head for the beach. It was 5pm already.

When we reached there, there were only two or three couples wandering around. D.O settled a blanket on the sand and we sat down. The air felt so good yet so cold. My thoughts were  booming again. Same question, Chanyeol or Kyungsoo?

D.O : Hey. Your spacing out. Are you okay?

He asked, concerned.

Me : Oh, sorry. Im fine.

D.O : If you have any problems, dont bother to tell me, okay?

He said with a soft smile. I stared at him. Im lucky to have this perfect guy beside me. But somehow, why doesnt it feel right anymore?

I  hugged him tight and I knew he was confused. I just feel like I wanted to hug him. This hug is definitely what I need right now. I pulled away and flashed him a smiled.

Me : Im perfectly fine, oppa. Sorry for hugging you out of a sudden.

D.O : Aish, its okay. I liked it anyways.

He flashed me a wink and I laughed. He did as well.  We stood up and held each other's hands. We went near the sea and walked around. It was already 6:39pm already.  I decided to go home.

Me : Oppa, its late already. You need to rest too.

D.O : Ah, okay. I'll send you home, okay?

I nodded and we headed for the car. He drove me home and when we reached there, he opened the car door for me. I stepped out from the car.

Me : Thank You.

D.O : Your welcome. Sleep tight, okay?

I nodded and he kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and I said to myself. Chanyeol or Kyungsoo? The answer is right infront of me. He's the one. He was there all along.

I love you, Kyungsoo.

I bid another goodbye and he drove away.

I stepped in the house and turned on the lights. "He's not yet home from practice," I mumbled. I checked the time and it was 8:34pm. I headed to my room and took a short shower. I wear my casual clothes and I heard the sound of someone closing the a car door.

I headed downstairs and when I reached the living room, Chanyeol was back. He was exhausted and very pale. I rushed towards him and said,

Me : Chanyeol, are you okay? You look pale.

I said with a concern face. He looked tired and he's weak to even utter a word.

Chanyeol : Im fi-----

And bam. He stumbled and I managed to kept his balance. I slung his arm on my shoulder. "Chanyeol! Chanyeol!" I called out but no response.   I was really shocked when I realized that his body felt hot and he was  shivering.  I touched his forehead and my eyes widened.

Me : Your not fine! You got a high fever!

He tried talking but was too weak. I    escorted him to his room and layed him on the bed. I let him rest and I rushed downstairs to cook porridge. When Im done, I put some porridge into a bowl and prepared his medicines.

I carried the tray and went to his room. He was fast asleep. I shook him lightly and he groaned. I helped  him sat up and I fed him. After that, I gave his medicines and he ate them. I tucked him to sleep and I took out a clinical thermometer.

"He's 40 degrees hot," I mumbled to myself and sighed.  I was really worried for him. It was late already and I didnt want to sleep. I walked towards Chanyeol and observed him. Wow, this is the second time that Im watching him when he's sleeping.

I caressed his hair and stared. This feeling again. Its coming back.

"I dont know how much time do I have.  I hope you'll be happy when Im gone." I whispered to him as I sighed.

I was scared that he's fever would get serious. I have never been this worried for anyone before.

Chanyeol has fair skin and that lips of his. His manly scent. It all got me crazy about him. I didnt realize that I was leaning towards his face. I got back to my senses when my phone vibrated. 

From : Kyungsoo<3

Im going to bed now. You seem troubled just now. Whatever happens, I'll be there for you, babygirl. Love you so much :* sleep tight. <3

I ran my fingers throught my hair as I got really frustrated. I sighed. I guess my question has no answer yet.

Chanyeol or Kyungsoo?

Sigh.

~~~~~

A/N : Huehue :3 What does Jaehun mean?  Stay tuned :)