Chapter 1 - News

Lee Jaehun's POV

I woke up and slowly opened my eyes. I stretched my arms and sat up. I did my daily morning routine. The sun was shinning so brightly as I opened my curtains. The day was fine and hot. I wanted to go for a walk but then I remembered I had 'plans' with my parents. I let out a heavy sigh.

"What should I wear?"

*Flashback*

I got home from school, feeling tired as hell. "Ommaa, Im home!" I shouted. I went in the kitchen and saw my mother cooking.

"Dinner will be ready soon, dear,"

"Okay. I'll settle my stuffs first,"

The door opened as I twisted the doorknob. My bag fell flat on a chair as I let it fall and instantly layed down on my bed.  My little peace was disturbed by a knock on my door.

"Come in," I said shouted.

I sat up on my bed.

"Oh, yes dad?"

He approached me and awkwardly sat on my bed.

Something's up.

"Dad, are you okay?" I asked in concern.

He took a deep breath.

"You're getting married,"

I laughed at my father's statement.

"Is this april fool's day, dad?"

"Im serious," My father's stern voice tells me that he is serious.

"What? To who? I dont remember dating anyone,"

"This is a promise between me, my father and my bestfriend,"

"What promise?" I asked, with mixed emotions. Im shocked, sad, and maybe angry.

"An arranged marriage between you, my only daughter with my bestfriend's son,"

"Dad, are you serious?" I asked again and he nodded.

"This is a promise between you grown ups but have you ever thought how would I feel?" I asked my father. He kept quiet.

"I didnt know a single thing about this, dad. You've never asked me or even told me before,"

"A promise is a promise, Jaehun-ah,"

I broke eye contact and didnt bother to say anything.

"Your mother and I are getting old, Jaehun. We're afraid that one day, we wont be able to work or take care of you anymore. My bestfriend is really successful. He's son is well-mannered. He'll treat you well. Trust me. Your life would be easier than living here with us,"

"Are you saying Im getting married and moving out as well?" I say as I returned my gaze on him.

My father then nodded.

"Jaehun, you know Im sick, right? If you agree to this, I'll rest in peace when my time has come. Your mo----,"

"Stop, dad. Stop,"

I didnt like where this conversation was going. I again closed my eyes with my hands.

My father stood up from my bed.

"You'll meet your fiancée tommorrow morning. So, be ready, okay princess?" My father said but I didnt respond. I hear him sigh as he walks out from my small bedroom.

*End Of Flashback*

I dont want this. Arranged with someone I dont even know? Sigh. But in the end, I chose to grant my father's wish.

I combed my hair and tied it up into a ponytail. I dont like makeups. Scratch that, I dont have em'.
I wore my ankle socks and put on my converse.

I got out from my bedroom and saw my parents having breakfast. I approached them and greeted 'good morning'. Mom made sandwiches.

After breakfast, we were ready to go. Well, Im not ready. I dont want to go. But what other choices do I have?

We got into the car and I didnt bother to start a topic.

"Jaehun," My dad called out. Shoot.

"Hmm?"

"You and Chanyeol's marriage is in three days, honey,"

"Chanyeol?"

"He is your fiancé,"

"Oh,"

My father didnt say anything after that. It was a long silence.

"WHAT?! THREE DAYS?!" I asked, shocked. The volume of my voice made my parents startled.

My reply was only a nod from my dad.

I shook my head slowly, cant believe that this was actually happening.

--

My dad stopped the car. I looked out the window and was amazed by the flowers and how green is the grass. Thats where I realized, we're here.

The place of the person that I will be marrying lives.

Its huge. No, its a mansion. The surroundings is just amazing.

They had bodyguards and 6 maids. The mansion was beautiful espeacially with a fountain nearby the side of the main door. I was too buzy admiring most probably everything and didnt realized that there was an old man and woman in their 50's standing by the door, flashing us warm smiles.

My father approached the old man and they bro-fisted like teenagers. While my mother, she went to the old woman and greeted each other with a hug. Me? I was just standing there, feeling a little awkward. No, very awkward.

~~~~~

A/N : Aaaannnndddd, that was the first chapter :) enjoy the next chappieee :)

#Edited