Chapter 11 - Bored Day

Park Chanyeol's POV

My eyes flicked open and the sunshine blinded me. I streched my arms and sat up. I turned my head to the side and saw Jaehun. Her chest moving up and down as she breathes.

What happened last night booms in my mind.

Why was she wet?

Its really bothering me.

I let out a sigh. 

I tucked the blanket for her since she's still in her dreamland.

Author's POV

Chanyeol stands up and takes his towel. He went into the bathroom and took a hot shower.

In awhile,

The lady  stirs in her sleep. She opens her eyes and instantly streches her arm. She woke up and looked around.

Chanyeol comes out from the bathroom, only in a towel. They both look at each other.

Jaehun breaks contact and let out a yawn. She lazily stands up and grabs her towel.

"Morning," she greets as she walk pass him and enters the bathroom.

She takes a warm bath and was fully awaken.

Chanyeol gets ready. He wears his casual clothes and waits for his wife while playing his phone.

She comes out from the bathroom and sees Chanyeol sitting on the couch.

She dries her hair and combs it. She applyed powder on her face and uses a little bit of lip tint.

She wears  white jeans and a red t- shirt.  She grabbed her Michael Kors hangbag and slung it onto her shoulder. 

"Let's go," She says, catching Chanyeol's attention.

"Its been ages waiting for you," he complains as he stands up.

"Its only been an hour," she protests.

They headed for the door until she stops in her tracks.

"Chanyeol,  you go down first," She says.

"Why?"

"Just go. I'll meet you at the restaurant,"

"No. Lets go together,"

"Just go first, is that really hard to do?" 

She starts to get frustrated.

"Its not hard. I'll go if you give me a logic reason,"
He fights.

She exhales in frustration. 

"Park Chanyeol seen  with a fat girl," She says and freezes. "You dont want that, dont you? This hotel is like the most famous one in Jeju,"

"Can you not act like this?"

"Act like what?"

Chanyeol facepalmed and grabbed her arm. He dragged her to the elevator and she stayed silent which he was grateful for.

-----

They head for the airport after eating breakfast. They waited for several minutes for their private jet to arrive. Both of them entered the plane after several minutes and took their seats.

Jaehun takes out her earpiece and plugs it into her phone.

Chanyeol fishes out his phone and checks his instagram.  He starts to get bored and turns his head to the side, only to see a sleeping Jaehun.