Chapter 35 - His Villa

Park Chanyeol's POV

The sun shined brightly and I woke up.I smiled as I saw this beautiful figure on my chest. God, Im glad last night was real. I stroked her hair and smiled.  Her long lashes and milky skin. Her rosy pink lips that I love so much.

My eyebrows furrowed when I saw the corner her lips was lifted. She's smilling in her sleep.

"Your probably dreaming about me." I mumbles as I stroke her hair and smiled.

"Your so full of yourself. " She said but her eyes still closed. I flinched and she opened her eyes.

Jaehun : Since when did I dream of you, huh?

I just smilled shyly and she chuckled. 

Me : Good morning, love.

I said as I kissed her cheek.  She greeted me back and stood up.

Jaehun : What do you want for breakfast?

She said as she tied her hair. Which was smexy.

Me : Anything.

She nodded and headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth. After that, she went out from the bathroom. "Go wash your face, Chanyeol." she said like a mother. I chuckled and nodded. She went downstairs and made breakfast.

I stopped smiling like an idiot and stood up from my bed. I headed into bathroom and washed my face.

Lee Jaehun's POV

I went downstairs and headed into the kitchen. I made italian macaroni and Im pretty sure Chanyeol likes it. I was cooking the sauce until someone snaked his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. Of course, its Park Chanyeol. Gosh, he has this manly scent.

Me : Hey, Im cooking here.

Chanyeol : So?

Me : let go.

Chanyeol : Your mean. I just wanted a morning hug.

Me : Aigoooo, go sit on the chair.

Chanyeol : Fine fine fine, boss.

I chuckled as he obeyed. I served breakfast and sat down.

Chanyeol : Cook this everyday for me.

I laughed and shook my head.

Chanyeol : Jaehun, want to go to a trip with me?

Me : huh? To where?

Chanyeol : my personal Villa.

Me : You have a Villa?

Chanyeol : *chuckles* Yeah, babe. But its kinda far. We can use my private jet and it'll take 4 hours.

Me : I WANT TO GO THERE.

Chanyeol : Let me call my pilot first.

He laughed and stood up. I was excited but I didnt show it too much. After a few minutes, Chanyeol came back.

Chanyeol : Pack your things, baby.

I laughed and stood up. I pecked his cheek and headed to my room.  I packed my clothes and everything that I needed. I changed my clothes too, of course.

After quite a while, I was done. Perfect timing, there was a knock on my door.

Chanyeol : Are you ready, Jaehun?

Me : Ne!

I cheered. He helped me with my luggage and we head downstairs. I grabbed the house key and put on my red flats.