Chapter 26 - Chanyeol or D.O?

*Continuous From Previous Chapter*

Lee Jaehun's POV

"Yeoboseyo?" I said in a sleepy tone. "Jaehun-ah, are you at home?" the voice said. I immediately recognize that voice.

I sat up on my bed, now fully awake.

Me: Suho oppa?

Suho: Yes, this is Suho.

Me: Oppa, what's wrong? Why are you calling me? Espeacially 2am in the morning.

Suho : Mianhae, Jaehun-ah. Can you come down and pick up Chanyeol?

I raised my eyebrows.

Me: What? Why?

Suho: He's drunk and some members are too. I need to bring them back to the dorm.

My eyes widened upon his statement.

Me: BWO?! Chanyeol's drunk?!

I immediately jumped out from bed, leaving my phone behind. I used my robe and headed downstairs. I opened the door quickly,  revealling  Suho and Chanyeol.

Chanyeol's face was red and his clothes were unbuttoned on the part of his chest, making his chest exposed. I sighed and slung his arm around my shoulder.  I took him in and   I settled him at the couch then  ran to Suho again.

Me: Seriously? You guys went to club?

Suho: Mianhae. Chanyeol invited EXO except for D.O to come at a club. He was acting really strange and he wasnt himself just now. He kept on drinking and we tried to stop him but it was no use. Maybe he has some problems, Jaehun-ah. You should talk to him since your his wife.

He stated. I mentally sighed.

Problems?

Me: Okay, I understand.  Annyeong, Suho oppa. Drive safely, okay?

He nodded and I closed the door. I rushed to the living room to check on Chanyeol. I sighed as I saw him struggling on the stairs. I called his name to get his attention and it worked. He instantly stood up.

Chanyeol: Yessssss~~~~~

He sang in a chilish tone while doing a salute gesture.

Me: Yah, your drunk. Really drunk.

I said as I walked towards him. I was so shocked by his actions. He pinned me on the couch and held my wrists tightly. 

Chanyeol: You dont know how much Im hurt.

He said in a serious tone.  I was confused.

Me: Huh?

Chanyeol: I said.  Im hurttttttt~~~ Im scared.

He said and hiccuped.

Me: Scared? Of what?

Chanyeol: Im starting to fall for her.

He said, ending with another hiccup.

Me: Her?

I questioned.

Chanyeol: Yes.

My heart sank as he said that. Who is he talking about? God, dont tell me he has another girl. Again. I came back into my senses when I felt a hot breath on my neck.

My eyes widened when I realized that Chanyeol was kissing my neck, harshly. I used all of my energy to push him away and I succeeded.  My hand then landed on his cheek.

Me: PARK CHANYEOL, GET BACK TO YOUR SENSES!

I yelled in anger. He stepped back and rubbed his cheek while pouting like a child. I closed my eyes to calm myself down. "He's drunk, Lee Jaehun. Just bear with him," I mumbled to myself.

I  sighed as I walked towards him. "Come on." I said as I slung his arm around my shoulder. I carried him to his room and asked him to take a bath. Unexpectedly, he obeyed.

I went downstairs to get some medicines and water for him. I headed back to his room. When I entered his room,  I then almost dropped the things I was holding.  Chanyeol was laying on his bed, shirtless. IM REALLY GRATEFUL THAT HE USED HIS PANTS.

I sighed as I put down the water and medicines on the table. I grabbed his pyjamas and woke him up. "Chanyeol. Wake up. Your shirtless," I said and he groaned. I made him stand up and I helped him button his pyjama.

I didnt realize he was staring at me. When I looked up, we stared into each other eyes. Those eyes again. They always make me feel lost. He then started leaning closer to my face with his eyes fixed  on my lips. I got back to my senses and cleared my throat.

I headed to the table where I put the water. He sat up on his bed and I lend him the water. He layed down on his bed and pulled the blanket up to his head. I closed the bedroom lights and headed downstairs.

I put his clothes into the washing machine and prepared some ingredients for breakfast tommorrow. I headed upstairs and went to my room. But then,  I passed by Chanyeol's  bedroom. I decided to check up on him before going to bed.

I crept into his room and saw him sleeping soundly. He didnt use the blanket anymore and he looked like he's shivering. I sighed.  I layed the blanket on his body and kneeled. He looks really peaceful when he's sleeping. I gently carresed his hair and stared at him.

"Why is it like ever since Lotte World, I feel like missing you everytime?" I whispered. 

Im scared. Did I fall for you? I feel like I want you all for myself only. I just want  to spend my time with you.

Park Chanyeol, what have you done to me...

I leaned in and kissed his lips. I dont know what's got into to me. His lips was soft and I liked how it felt. I left his room and went into mine. I dont know anymore. Maybe I've fallen for you. But at the same time, there's hatred.

I layed down on my bed and checked my phone.

From : Kyungsoo<3

Babygirl, sleep tight and sweet dreams<3

And that, caught me thinking again. I have no idea on who Im falling for. I feel guilty and upset. I feel like I just want to disapear.

My question for myself is,

Park Chanyeol that was always mean to me but till Lotte World  or  Dyo Kyungsoo that was always there for me no matter thick or thin?

~~~~~

A/N : Nothing to say. Hi.Bye.