Chapter 27 - He's Sick

Lee Jaehun's POV

I woke up early and headed downstairs. I know when Chanyeol wakes up, he'll definitely have a major hangover.

I cooked some soup for him and made lime juice. I heard footsteps and I turned my back around.

Park Chanyeol's POV

The sun was shinning brightly and it caused my eyes to open. I sat up on my bed and groaned. My head hurts and its pounding. I look at the table and saw medinces. There was a note.

I knew it. Hangover huh? Eat this medicines and you'll feel good.

- Jaehun

I smiled as I read the note. So, she took care of me last night? I took a shower and I ate the medicine. I headed downstairs and I smelled  something yummy.

When I entered the kitchen, I saw Jaehun making juice. She turned around and we made eye contact. Without any word, we just smiled to each other and  I sat down. She served me a bowl of soup and I mentally smiled.

Jaehun : Eat and drink up. These will ease your hangover.

She said in demand.

Me : You did this for me?

Jaehun : Yeah. Why?

Me : Nothing. Thank you.

She flashed me a  smile  as we ate our breakfast. I ate one spoon of the soup and it tasted really good.

Jaehun : Is it okay? Too salty?

She asked, concerned.  I let out a small laugh.

Me :  Aniya,  its nice.

She smiled and went back to eating breakfast. My phone rang and I picked it up. I hung up and sighed. Damn.

Jaehun : Are you okay?

She asked.

Me : Planning to rest but I got practice.

I said, feeling tortured. She chuckled.

Jaehun :  Then,  go.  When you come home, go to bed instantly.

I nodded and headed upstairs. I changed into sweat pants and a plain shirt. I headed downstairs and bid a simple goodbye to Jaehun. I hopped in my car and drove to SM Entertainment. My headache isnt that strong anymore and I felt better.

I didnt expect that Jaehun would take good care of me. After all what I've done to her, she still cares. Gosh, Im confused on my feelings towards her. Aniya, Park Chanyeol. You dont like her. Yes, no feeling at all.

Lee Jaehun's POV

After Chanyeol left, I headed to my room and checked my phone. I got a message from D.O.

*Conversation On The Phone*

D.O : Hello princess. You free?

Me : Annyeong, oppa.  Im just staying at home.

D.O : No plans, princess?

Me : No plans at all.

D.O : Let's go on a date. I miss you so much.

Me : Haha,  sure.

D.O : I'll pick you up in an hour, okay?

Me : Ne, oppa. See you later.

* End of Conversation*

I charged my phone and took a bath. I washed my hair and jumped out from the bathroom. I wore my casual clothes and dried my hair using a towel.  I was about to blow my hair until the doorbell rang. I rushed downstairs and opened the door.