Chapter 27 - He's Sick

Start from the beginning

It was D.O. He wore black jeans and a black v-neck t- shirt with his converse. His hair was brushed up and he wore a watch on his wrist and a ring on his thumb. He really looked handsome.

[ A/N : Gosh, imagine D.O like that. So handsome :3 ]

Me : Oh, oppa. You said in an hour.

D.O : Ummm.. I just couldnt wait to see you.

He said while rubbing the nape of his neck and smiled sheepishly. I chuckled.

Me : But Im not done yet. You know girls right, oppa?

D.O : Its okay. I can wait.

I nodded and led him in. He stopped and pecked me on the cheek. Normally, I would feel shocked  and smile like an idiot but... I had no feeling at all. Urgh, maybe Im just tired.

Me : Wait for me, oppa. I wont be long. Maybe.

I said and he chuckled.

D.O : Take your time, princess.

I flashed him a smile and went to my room. I dried my hair and curled my ends. I wore peach coloured jeans and a light peach blouse matched with my peach flats.

I wore  purple contact lens and  apply powder onto my face. I took a last glance of  myself in the mirror and slung my bag onto my shoulder. I headed downstairs and I saw D.O playing his phone.

Me : D.O-ah, sorry if I took too long. We can go now.

He instantly locked his phone and stood up. He flashed me a smile and said,

D.O : Its okay. Let's go.

We headed to the door and I locked it. D.O opened the car door of his Ferari for me and I hopped in. Gentleman ,huh? I thanked him and he hopped into the driverseat.

Me : Oppa, where we going?

D.O : Where do you wanna go? Princess's choice.

Me : Hmm.. I dont know where to go. Suggest something.

D.O : How about we watch a movie and then go to beach?

I let out a soft chuckle.

Me : I was thinking of the beach too. That sounds  fun.

D.O : Cinema, here we come.

I flashed a smile  and  looked out the window. It was quiet then suddenly D.O turned on the radio. All Of Me by John Legend was playing. He sang along and damn, the way he pronounce the english words was perfect. His voice was angelic.

I stared at him as he sang. He suddenly lend me his hand, signalling me to hold it. I smiled and held it as he continued to sing.

When we reached our destination, we hopped out from the car and went inside. We booked the ticket and watched The Fault In Our Stars.

We bought nacho, popcorn and drinks. We headed to the cinema and waited for the movie. "Is nachos delicious?" I said. D.O smiled and fed me some. I ate it and hell, it was damn good!

He saw my face expression and said  "Now you know if its delicious or not, princess," I chuckled and fed him popcorn. His face showed me that he liked it so we shared the food.

The movie started and I was focused. D.O held my hand as we watched the movie. I got really emotional and I cried. D.O cried a tear or two. Or three. When the movie ended, we head out from the cinema. I felt gloomy and I was sniffing.