"Alright baby girl let me shower, I'm all sweaty and I don't want to make you stink like me"

'That's a lie, you always smell good no matter what'

Walking to the bedroom, Jungkook set you on his bed as he removed his jacket and shirt.

You didn't mind, you meowed loving his scent of vanilla.

Soon falling over onto your side at the sight, your mind danced with thoughts. Jungkook was such a handsome man, he grew up so well since you first saw him.

His hair had went through many color changes- even if they were mostly only variant shades of brown.

He grew taller and stronger causing his muscles to tone and largen.

His puffy cheeks however remained slightly, but his jawline sharpened which made him appear more masculine and mature.

Rolling around on the bed still deep in your thoughts, you then felt a wet drop of water hit your nose making you sneeze, followed by familiar laughter.

"You looked possessed rolling all over the bed so I gave you holy water" Jungkook giggled as you shook your head sitting up pawing at your moistened nose.

'To be honest, that water is holy when it comes from you Jeon Jungkook..'

He only smiled in response to reveal his infamous bunny teeth, making you want to pounce on him.

He then reached for the nightstand beside the bed grabbing his phone. Tilting your head, you curiously watched Jungkook as he smiled at the screen typing away.

"Looks like we'll be having a special guest over for dinner tonight y/n"

Your eyes widened and blinked.

Who? You didn't trust people coming unless you knew them, why didn't he tell you this beforehand??

"Don't worry kitten, it's just Tae" he chuckled clearly noticing your mini mental breakdown.

'Uncle Taetae!!'

Calming down at his words you began to purr happily, Taehyung was one of Jungkook's closest friends, almost like a brother. And your favorite uncle!

"I saw your tail curl up and I know that means you're nervous so I just told you for your sanity's sake"

He really knew you too well. You rolled your eyes. Aish this man.

You started to ponder, why was Taehyung coming over at this time, could it be for your birthday? Jungkook still hadn't said anything about it yet.

Aish- maybe you really were spoiled.

Jumping from the bed, you ran into the living room to check the time. 8:55pm. We have dinner around 9:00pm so Taehyung would be here soon.

"Are you already checking to see when he will get here??"

You turned looking up to spot Jungkook, who had already changed in his black shirt and sweatpants. It wasn't anything special but wow he looked good.

'Yahh I was just checking the time- I'm curious you know that!'

"Don't give me that look, I already know you're full of anticipation for him" he fawned jokingly to mock you.

Seriously how did he know you this well. You had only walked into the living room- well ran.

"Could it be that you have a crush on Taehyung?" he smirked raising a brow.

Your eyes widened.

'No!- I mean don't get me wrong, he is VERY attractive and maybe as a kitten, I may have had a tiny crush on him and such.. BUT he is like my uncle! And I'm a cat!!'

Squinting his eyes at you Jungkook shook his head and clicked his tongue. You mentally blushed tucking your tail between your himd legs as he picked you up with a quiet chuckle.

"I'm just teasing baby girl, I know you know that I'm you're Appa and you're mine only"

'Damn you Jeon..'

As he kissed your head, you melted in his grasp. Ah the way he'd make you feel..

You both however were shortly interrupted by the doorbell, causing your ears to perk up as he set you down going to answer it. Following closely behind him with a meow as the door opened.

'Taetae!!!'

Honestly, Taehyung has me WRECKED.
-