"Se---ya.." Iris look at his sister all buttered up.Her clothes are full of holes.
Leticia's stomach is bleeding from a huge cut and her lips and her left shoulder is dislocated.
Groaning deeply in despair but her eyes refuse to avert from the demon infront of her.

Michael is down cold.His body us tattered from taking a direct hit when he tried to protect Seya. There is no open wound but he's flat out unconscious and unmoving.They are not even sure if he is still alive.

Ollie is standing behind Seya.
Her cuts from her body signifies a sense of pride.She is using, [Beast Imprint] a technique to possess the beast and make it to her own.She's panting and looking determined but all of them known that she is already passed out a long time ago.

"You.are.good."

Seya and Iria flinch when they heard the demon talk.
They look at the demon with disbelief.

"Why did you attack us?"
Seya says wiping the blood on her face.

"Because.I.Have.to.protect.my.friends"

"What do you mean? Your friends are here? What kind of beast are they?"

"Everyone.is.my.friend."

Seya felt shivers.
She already believe that she is way powerful than anyone in the school but facing a real damn demon makes her felt sorry for being arrogant.

"So you are getting revenge because we killed them?"

Demon nods.

Seya wanted to cry.
Ah so that's it?
Pretty cool and I can't say he has no good reason.
But..
She look back and saw the people she wants to protect.

"Come.with.me."

"What?"

"I.will.cease.to.kill.if.you.come.with.me."

"NO!" Iris,Leticia,Ollie shouted.

"..is that true?"
At this moment,Seya knew she can't win.But if she can save these people then she has no reason not to take that bait.

The demon nod.

"SEYA!! You won't! You won't." Iris wants to stand up but both his knees are like jelly.
From frustration he started to cry.

"Seya plauvendure!!!" Leticia look at her with disgust.
"Jazzer...Jazzer he..."

"As long as we are alive,we will meet again."
Seya wants to cry too.

"Mom and dad.Tell them I'll find a way to get back.Detrio....detrio....tell him...tell him.." But the demon is an impatient one.He carry Seya and fly far away.
A place they all don't know where.

"And so...You're saying that I should give up?" Detrio says as he look at the King.
It happens five years ago.
Detrio is a proper prince now and a pillar of military army.
His dedication to find his missing fiancée astound even the neighboring country.

"Brot---Crown Prince! Enough! You cannot talk to the King like that." Owen is also graduated. He is now providing support in managing country's finance.

"I will never marry anyone except Seya.If you want to,you can marry Mina Silver,father.I think she will be happy being the new Queen." Detrio says and turn around.
Duke Silver is fuming in rage but he avert his eyes.
The Crown Prince ia very influential now compare 5 years ago.And The plauvendure is being more and more powerful.Now,Iris Plauvendure is said to become the next Prime minister.

Zeal look at the troubled King when everyone is already gone.

"I...don't want to say rude things Zeal. Believe me,my friend."

"I know...But saying my daughter may be deaf..I am glad the Prince flip the floor or I might be the one who will do that."

The King is silent for a moment.

"But..Your daughter really loves leaving the country.It's also been 5 years when she left.Do you think..She'll be...still alive?"

Zeal look at the King's eye.

"My father says..Seya will not die silently.If she does.She'll do it,Plauvendure Style.So I am positive she is alive."

"Haha..She should hurry back."

"Demon X,your meal is done "

"Seya..My name is not Demon X but Loafter."

"Who cares about your name? Until when are you going to imprison me?"

"Huh? I nevee imprison you,did I? Get away from here if you can."

Seya tsked.
They are in the floating island in a far away land.10 thousand meter above the ground.The place is full packed of Legendary level beast and some demon promoted rank that can easily killed her in their whim.
But everyday she practice.
Everyday she work hard.
Because she can't leave yet.
Because the bastard demon is one of the target!!!!!

"Detrio!!! SAVING YOUR ASS IS SOOOOO FUCKING TIRESOMEEEEEE!!!"

A/N;

Hmmm..
I suck huh.
I told myself,you can do a fight scene now.but huh..I just described a little bit of after a fighting scene-scene....Urgh...fail..fail.
Anyways,
Seya is 15 years old and becoming more of a tomboy.
If you still thinks this is interesting then you have my gratitude.

I guess that is supposedly the END of my book One if I ever can count that as one
I have no confidence.