Chapter 20: Together again!!

Lucy Heartfilia was laying her head fast asleep on the chest of her lover the poor thing had cried herself to sleep, it had now been a month and a half since she saw his onyx eyes open. Natsu had yet to awaken from his coma and the guilt put more and more of a toll on the blonde.

Her once beautiful golden hair was all matted up and losing its luster. Her porcelain skin had wrinkle spots, a few breakouts, frown marks along with bags under her eyes. Worse of all her body odor was P.U.!! She hadn't taken a bath in the longest let alone changed out of her clothes.

"Natsu...Please...Come...Back...to me." The distraught blonde murmured in her sleep.

A single tear slide down her cheek when suddenly a finger gently brushed it away. The blonde didn't respond at first until this time a thumb rubbed her cheek. The blonde groaned in response causing someone to chuckle. In an instant, the blonde's eyes shot open immediately recognizing that chuckle.

She lifted her body up to meet a pair of onyx weakly staring at her. "N-n-Natsu?!" Lucy gasped covering her mouth with her trembling hand.

"The one and only baby!" He exclaimed, giving her that toothy grin of his.

"I-I can't believe it. Pinch me, I must be dreaming." She said in a muffled speech.

"I assure you this isn't a dream I'm as real as they come!" Natsu spoke proudly giving his chest a pound. The male winced shortly afterwards.

"Idiot! Be careful! Your body is still fragile!" Lucy exclaimed to her boyfriend.

"Th-this is nothing." Natsu painfully grinned. 

"Don't lie..." Lucy murmured "Y-You got hurt because of me and my stupid mistake of tr—ENOUGH LUCY!!" Natsu yelled smashing his lips on her slightly cracked ones silencing her rant. Her brown pupils widened immensely.

Natsu places one hand behind her back while the other entwined with her fingers, placing her knuckles on his chest where his healthy heart was beating

Natsu places one hand behind her back while the other entwined with her fingers, placing her knuckles on his chest where his healthy heart was beating. "Mm-hm~" Lucy groaned, feeling her eyes growing heavy she let go and closed her eyes kissing her lover back.

"F-fuck...!" Natsu breathed pulling slightly away.

"W-what's the matter?" Lucy asked concerned.

"Nothing, I just..." The pinkette paused pulling her lightly enough for her to land on his lap.

"N-Natsu?" She gasped, feeling his arms wrap around her and pulled her down on top of him.