Chapter 2: Rainy Night pt 2

Warning: There's some kinky, R- Rated Stuff in this whole chapter so if you're not into this kind of stuff I advise you to skip this chapter and the next!
Everyone else get your tissues ready!

3rd POV:
Lucy gulps at her pinkette boyfriend as his words kept repeating in her head..."I think you need to be punished!"

Lucy was so deep in thought that she didn't see her boyfriend tugging at her booty shorts until
.
.
.
.
.
RIP!

Natsu had ripped off her booty shorts along with the red lacy thong underwear.

"Natsu you really need to stop ripping my clothes!" She scolded

"Ah Luce they're just annoying pieces of fabric that hide your hot ass body from me" He purred
"Natsu!" She growled
"Calm down babe I'll buy you some more from Victoria Secret later"
"Humph!" Lucy pouted
She crossed her arms over her chest covering up her lover's view of them.
Natsu growled in annoyance he goes into his dresser drawer and pulls out his white scaled scarf and ties it around her wrists and onto the head board of the bed.
"N-natsu what are you...It's part of your punishment! He interrupted
Natsu then goes back into the drawer and pulls out a wooden box.
"What's that Natsu?"
"Oh just a few things to help me with your punishment" He devilishly smirked.

He opens up the box and pulls out an 8 inch dildo with a suction bottom and sticks it to the wooden floor.
"N-na-tsu why...SIT on it!" Natsu interrupted
Lucy looks at her boyfriend in disbelief.
Natsu sighs as he walks towards the blonde.
He lifts her up and places her on top of the dildo where it goes into her pussy.

Natsu's POV:
I look at Luce and she's looking at me at me confused with a bit of lust.
"N-natsu why am I....RIDE IT!" I interrupted again
"W-what?"
"I said RIDE IT Lucy!"
"I want you to pleasure yourself with that dildo while I watch"
She gasps at my words.
I cup her face and press my lips against hers. I break the kiss and seductively whisper "Give me a show Luce"
I lick her neck causing her to shiver at my touch.
I lean on the edge of the bed ready to watch the show.

Lucy's POV:
"Give me a show Luce" He seductively whispered. He leans on the edge of the bed waiting in anticipation.
I start squeezing my boobs together and lick them.
I take my left nipple and start sucking and nibbling on it while pinching my other nipple.
I do this for five minutes then I switch nipples and continue the same tasks.
I look up at Natsu and his face is flushed while watching me.
I release each nipple with a loud wet pop.
I decide to tease Natsu a little bit so I start slowly moving my hand downward towards my precious jewel.
Natsu watches my slow movements as he bites down on his bottom lip.

After 5 agonizing minutes for poor Natsu I finally reached my clit and started slowly rubbing it with my right thumb while squeezing my right boob with my other hand.
I start moaning causing the bulge in Natsu's boxers to grow.
"Ah fuck!" I hear him mutter
I stick two fingers into my pussy not averting my gaze from Natsu.
"A-ah Natsu!"
"Ah yeah baby say my name!" Natsu moaned while jacking off while staring at me.
I continue to play with my pussy pumping in and out.
My juices were all over my fingers so I took them out and started licking and sucking on my drenched fingers.
"L-luce shit ride that thing already!" Natsu said getting impatient while drool dripped from the side of his mouth.
I start rocking my hips back and forth on the dildo
"A-ahhh Yeah!"
Natsu was sweating bullets and panting as he continued to jack off.
"That's right Luce FUCK that dildo!"
"Show me what you can do babe!"
"Aaahhh Natsu!"
"Fuck Luce!"
I look and see the pre cum leaking out of Natsu's cock I wanted it
"Natsu come here?"
"W-what is it Luce?" He asks wobbling towards me.
As soon as his long fat cock was in front of me I latched on and instantly started deep throating Natsu while bouncing up and down on the dildo.
"A-a-ahhhh L-luce Fuck yeah!"

Natsu's POV:
After Luce told me to come here I wobble over to her due to the exhaustion taking over from jacking off so hard and fast. Who would have thought she was planning to give me a blow job.
She was deepthroating me while riding the dildo.
(Gulp) (Gulp) (Gug) (Gug)
Fuck the sounds she makes deepthroating me is so fucking hot!
I look down and Luce was looking up at me the whole time she was sucking me up. Her boobs were bouncing up and down. I lick my lips at the sight of her.
She adds tongue to the mix of her deepthroating while moving her head in a circular motion.
"Ahh Fuck Luce Shit!"
"This feels so fucking good babe!" I grab a fistful of her hair while jabbing my cock rapidly in her mouth!
(Gug gug gug)
"Fuck Luce I-I'm cumming!!!"
She releases her mouth and starts jacking me off while sucking on my balls. I shoot my load all over her face down to her stomach. She continues to suck my balls and ride the dildo.
I had enough I needed her now!
I take my balls from her mouth and replace them with my mouth. I slick my tongue in while lifting her up and place her on the bed. I break our juicy kiss
"Its your turn now Luce"
.
.
.
.
.
.

I decided to update early since, a lot of you readers have been supporting me in all my stories and having my back!

You guys rock!

There will be another lemon next chapter since I went over my limit
So break out more tissues!

Please Comment & Vote
💖