"Come on, you gotta be hungry." He told me making me walk in front of him.

I went in the kitchen and it was Mcdonalds on the counter.

"I know you don't eat Mcdonalds, but I also know if I would have cooked you wouldn't ate. So gone eat it. Its fries and chicken wraps. And a bottle water." I grabbed the food and sat down and ate it because I was hungry as hell. I stared at him while he ate. As much as I didn't want to piss him off, I knew I was about to.

"Why?"

"Why what Riley?"

"Why did you betray me? I trusted you and Tone with my life. You have been working for me for years. I pay you well, you get bonuses, I'm very nice and welcoming to you. So Why?"

"Easy they paid more."

"So you don't believe in loyalty at all then? You should cover that damn tattoo up then."

"Money talks."

"You full of shit dawg, I let you around my family, when your mother was sick I paid for all her hospital bills, when your babymama took your kids away, I got you that lawyer and paid for it and made sure that you were granted custody, I was there for you for every event that happened in your life, when your brother got locked up I got him out. I've been down for you, so forgive me if I don't believe that you switched up on me because of some fucking money that you know I would have double if you came to me about the damn situation." I was hurt this nigga was like family to me so for him to betray me like this I couldn't handle that shit. He walked over to me and got in my face. His eyes turned dark and he spoke through clenched teeth. "Fuck you"

"If you did that shit out of the kindness of your heart you would not have through it in my damn face."

"Fuck me? No nigga fuck you. Sometimes you have to remind a muthafucka how you was there when wasn't nobody fucking there. Nigga you put hands on me and took me away from my kids, I will never forgive you. Get the hell out of my face." I tried to push him but he didn't even budge. Instead he took he hand and slammed my face into the counter. He picked my head back up only to slam it back into the counter again. Then he whispered in my ear "You should learn to shut the fuck up." He let me go and then told me to go sit on the couch. I got up and went to the couch. I was hoping Damien would hurry up and get here. I must of fell asleep. Because I jumped up when the door slammed. I looked and it was Ella looking mad as hell.

"Get this bitch and take her to my room" Terrell came and picked me up and took me to the room. He threw me on the bed. And I was confused on what the fuck was about to happen.

"Tie the bitch up on the bed." No the fuck you not. I tried to jump up only to be snatched up. He punched me in my face and I was out like a light. I woke up to cold water being poured on my face.  I tried to move but I couldn't. Both my arms and legs were tied to the bed, and I was butt booty ass naked. What the fuck is going on.

"Remember when you said that I would never ever taste this?" She said touching my lower set of lips with her fingers. She straddled me and tried to kiss me, but I tucked my lips in my mouth and turned my head. She just laughed and kissed me from my neck down to my stomach to my vagina. The whole time I was begging her to stop. I was in tears begging her to stop. I looked over to Terrell and he was naked stroking himself. Please Lord stop, make it stop, I kept repeating over and over. Before I knew it Ella was devouring me like I was her last meal. The crazy part is that I couldn't help the way it was feeling. I was screaming-moaning. She was eating the cat like her life depended on it. I came all in mouth and she licked me dry. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Lets play a game. Can you guess the words?" She then put her face back into my pussy. She licked and sucked and the next thing I know she was spelling out words with her tongue. This bitch spelled out Lorenzo is my nigga bitch! Exclamation point and all. This bitch just drew a heart. I'm done.

"Biiiittttccchhhh" With that squirted everywhere. This bitch face was super wet.

"Damn Girl, I might have to make you my bitch" She told in between kisses. She was kissing her way up my body.

"Please stop, please stop. I don't want Lorenzo. Please stop." I didn't really have a voice so it came out very hoarse. The way this bitch just had me screaming and with the orgasm I just had I was behind tired.

"Thats cute, but I'm not done with you yet. Terrell I wanna watch you fuck her. She extra wet for you."

"Nooooo, I do not consent to this. Please do not do this. You can have every last dime I have Terrell don't do this."  I was crying hard, snot was coming out my nose. I couldn't move because I was tied down and drained.

Terrell just laughed. "They promised me I could have my way with you Riley, plus the money thats why." He grabbed his dick and rubbed it up and down my slit.

"Please, Please, Please."

"Nigga put on a condom" Ella said as she was handing it to him.

"Terrell you don't have to do this. I have never done anything to you."

Somebody tried to open the door, but it was locked.

"What the fuck going on. Open this door."

"Nigga put your clothes back on" Ella whispered screamed to Terrell. He was hurrying to put his clothes back on. But before he could put them all the way on. Damien bust through the door with three guys behind him.

"Oh hell naw." He rushed to the bed. Untied me and put the dress back on me. He picked me up. "This were never the orders. Lock they ass up in the basement" Once we walked out the door I saw that their were like 5 more men. Damien took me out the house and placed me in the car. And took off. Destination unknown, and I didn't even ask. I was happy that this man stopped that man from raping me. I sat in the passenger seat silently crying. Lord why me is all I kept thinking.