【Part 27: Company】「Satoshi」

Chapter 27: Company

We arrived in Japan once again. In my mind I had no idea why Kazuo would waste his time going back, and forth between places. I didn't want to question him.

"Hey Kazuo!" A guy with bright orange hair waved at us at the airport. I saw he had a sign in his hand that read KAZUO. I guess he was the one to pick us up. He ran to us with a smile.

"Kyou hey." Kazuo went to give him a hug. "Thanks so much for letting me stay with you."

I poked Kazuo, and he looks my way.

"Kazuo, we are staying with him?" I asked.

"Yes. Oh Kyou this is my boyfriend Satoshi. He will be with me."

"Oh is this the little rascal?" He chuckles, and pats my head.

"I'm not little!" I pushed his hand away.

"Don't mind him. Thank you again." Kazuo said to the orange top.

Kyou helped us with our luggage, and drove us back to his house. It was fancy enough to awe me. He unlocked the door, and the beautiful living room was smacked across my face. His house was so beautiful, but he was so odd.

"Wow this is beautiful." I said quietly.

"Thank you!" He smiles.

"I guess we will locate in the guest room?" Kazuo said.

"Yeah of course. Come." He showed us to the guest room. It was of course.....fucking fabulous. It was nicer than my own room.

"Make yourself feel at home. Dinner will be at 6:00."

"Thanks Kyou." Kazuo patted his back, and he left.

"Wow." I said.

"He's pretty rich for working at that beauty cosmetic company."

"Oh? That one with Raine Cologne?"

"Yes." He nodded.

"I wish I can work there, but I ain't fancy enough."

"Haha." He chuckles. "I am a bit tired out. I will rest."

"Okay." I watched him settle in the bed, and doze off.

I decided to explore the place. I knew that air head orange top won't mind. He seemed like a dumb little kid even though he's working for such an important company.

I saw a door at the end of the hall, and I opened it to see a opened balcony. It was a bedroom. A simplistic one with very little furniture. I went over to the balcony, and saw clothes hanging from there to dry. I closed it. What if some robber can come in?

"Hey."

"AHH!" I jumped, and turn around, and saw Kyou.

"Haha did I startle you? I hang my clothes there to air dry. You don't need to close it."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." He went over to sit on the bed, and patted the space next to him. "Come sit, and lets chat."

Did he want something from me? I thought too pervertedly ever since I got with Kazuo. I went over to sit close to him, but kept a distance.

"Haha don't be shy. I have someone, and I love them dearly." He smiles.

"Oh okay..." I mumbled.

"Is Kazuo a good boyfriend?"

"Y-yes." I lied. Kazuo wasn't good to me at all. I felt like crying because I always lie about him.