【Part 6: Bye】「Satoshi」

Chapter 6: Bye

I sat alone in a classroom with the man I was deeply in love with. He sat at his teacher's desk, and I was in one of the student's desk in front of him. He stared at me in confusion. I didn't expect him to remember me. I have changed so much from personality to appearance.

I looked at him, and realized how handsome he has became. He used to be a skinny tall blonde when I saw him in those photographs. Now he's still the same, but more sexier. His masculinity was on the right path. His broad shoulders made me gulp. His perfected jawline, and cheekbones made my body heat up. His piercing light eyes, and soft tinted lips made my crotch throb with excitement. And most of all, the area between his legs made my anus pump. How big is he? When was the last time he fucked someone? Thoughts linger through my mind.

"You wanted to see me? What's your name?" He asked looking at me.

"Sa-Satoshi." I stuttered hoping he would remember me.

"Satoshi what?"

"Ishihara." I mumbled. I didn't want to use Fujiwara since that was my stepfather's last name.

"Oh okay. You already know me. Did you want to apply to be a student teacher?" He asked. My heart crumbled. He doesn't remember me.

"No! Don't you remember me?" I felt my stomach rolling awaiting at his responses.

"Not in particular. Have we met?"

I felt like a little bitch. I wanted to cry. Having him not remember me stunned me deeply.

"I was the brat you babysat remember."

"Hmm." He placed his index, and thumb under his chin as if he was thinking.

"You left me to come here..." My voice was low, and I felt the tears coming. I have never cried in such a long time. I've never shown any emotion till now. This new feeling even scared me a little.

"Oh! You were that little boy that loved building tree branch houses, and would get a ton of splinters." He chuckles a little.

"Yes!" My heart started beating. He remembers me! Does he remember his promise?

"Wow you have grown. How is your family?" He asked, and went over to sit in one of the student's desk located next to mine.

"They are the same. Are you still with the same girlfriend?" My voice lowered feeling nervous for his answer.

"Of course not. That was a high school sweetheart that didn't work out well. She, and I had different dreams."

Yes! He's not with her. I build up my courage to ask him about his promise to me.

"Hey do you remember what you pro-" I stopped as I noticed a silver ring on his marriage finger. No....could he be married? He is 28 after all. My heart sunk to my stomach.

"What was that?" He asked not hearing what I said.

"You..." My voice became shaky. I didn't want him to see me cry so I turned away from him. "You are married now?" I asked looking away.

"Haha yes for 4 years now. Married young so I could get it out of the way. Have you found a girlfriend yet? Or do you still think girls are disgusting?" He laughs lightly.

"They are disgusting..." My voice became a mere whisper.

"Hm? Why is that? A bad ex girlfriend?"

"No!" I screamed, and his eyes slightly opened wider.

"Then what has you bothered by women?" He rested his head on his palm, and his elbow on the desk.

"I love someone already. Why do I need girls?"