chapter -18

Hunter (pov)

'What the fuck hunter what are you doing and why are you going in his house ' said Rick through our mind link 'What do you want Rick and what do you mean by why am going to my Mate's house ' I said Well smirking because I know how much this Mate word annoys him Haha take that you think just because am your wolf I will do nothing and let you do anything you want sorry buddy am not that type of wolf Oh and sorry you are going to stay in this stage for little long time until I get my rose's trust back on us don't tell him. 'Whatever I just want to go home so hurry up ' Rick said annoyed like I care so I just blocked him and focused on one person who have so much power over me that I just want to worship him in every second damn I brethren his scent and came my self down because I didn't want to scare my rose by doing anything stupid I need to get his trust. Hence, I have to do everything very carefully and also make sure that stupid Rick does not do anything wrong which makes my rose hurt and also makes my plans waste if getting my love back to me I thought and nodded to myself agreeing in this part.

'Umm hunter hunter ' Aiden said and touched my shoulder light I jumped a little not because   I got scared but because of that spark which went through me by his touching he pulled his hand back very fast and looked at me very scared I cursed myself for behaving like that I have to do something so I said ' sorry my rose I didn't want to scare you am sorry please forgive me ' I told him and looked at him with hopeful eyes that he forgive me ' umm ok I just got little scared but am ok now don't worry umm am calling you but you didn't respond so I just a little shack you so are you ok ' he said to me awww he is so cute when he cares about me am so lucky to have him as my Mate ' am fine rose am just thinking about something so didn't hear you sorry ' ' that's ok and come in I already open the door of my home come in it's freezing out side ' awww he cares about me so much yup am in love with him more if that possible that am already in so much.

Yeah am coming thank for my words hang in air by someone breaking no no someone but a small little pup what that pup doing here in my rose house I got on protective position I know he was just a little pup but hey anything can happen when you are surrounded by werewolf 's am going to ask Aiden to stay away from him when he said ' hey baby how are you sorry am late ' and he break in response ' umm oh this don't worry it's nothing am all good it's just small cuts and buries don't worry you this person save me today you wanna meet him baby huh ' again he break i think in yes then aiden gestured me to come close so I did and sit down on my knees of this pups level he was looking at me very carefully but in the meantime I really don't know how but I start feeling little protective on this pup maybe because he is my rose favourite and he is cute or maybe am alpha so that's why am like father for my pack hmm that maybe the reason for my protectiveness over this pup yeah 'this is hunter Rick's wolf and hunter this is my baby rex ' Aiden say breaking my thoughts huh your baby it come out from my so fast that I couldn't stop it in time Aiden look at me and then that rex pup am so nervous I hope I didn't say something wrong but minute later he smiles and say 'he is my son ' WHAT ... I  was shocked  what his mean by that pup was his son but I think he was not looking or listening to me ' I was crossing this forest one day for shortcut and I heard some whimpering so I decided to check and when I did I found him sitting near his mother who is heavily injured she was in so much pain that she can't move her body I didn't know how can someone is so curl that they do something like that he was so scared so I slowly got near him and pet him which clam him down because after that he wrapped himself around me and I think his mother know that he can safe with me because it's shows in her eyes and I promise her that I will take care of him and after this she died and letter I find out that he is alpha's son 4 pack away from your pack he was born like this so he can't shift until right time come and his pack was destroyed by Rogers no one alive on his pack he is the only one alive ' I was listening all this in shocked how can someone do this to this little pup ' that's why I say he was my son I love him with my whole heart I can do anything for him ' he say and finally looked at me with tears in his eyes and seeing this I just do one think that come to my mind I pull both of them in my chest and hugs them and promise this in my mind that I will not anyone touched or harmed them I will protect my family I will do anything to see them smiling and that time I know something that this is my family Aiden and rex was MY FAMILY HE WAS MY MATE AND REX WAS MY SON AND WILL BE DAMN IF I LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO THEM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy new chapter keep voting and give your comments love you all