Chapter-17

Adien (pov)

Ok what was happening today let me remember hmmm yeah I go to my school and I was little late for my 3rd period so I was walking fast when someone grab me by my back and through me to the wall and damm that hit me hard on my back and when I look up to see who was the person and why they through me like that and I see that ASSHOLE Conner with there some stupid idiot friends laughing at me and when I start to stand up one them through me a punch and with that they start beating me like there life depend on it and laughing at same time and I don't know how much time it went and I was coughing blood and gasping for air when I heard most dangerous and at the same time most sexist voice that shivered ran down in me damnit Adien how the hell you can think some ones voice sexist in this situation I scowled myself  and I don't know what happened after that because my head hurt so much and my vision blur but after some minutes my vision clear and I see Rick was beating Conner so bad that I fear he will end his life right there and I didn't want that I mean that Conner is bad but I didn't want Rick in to some trouble and also am mad at him I thought with pout so I grab some energy with in me and stand up and grab his arm to stop him he was just going to hit me when he realised it me maybe he think that some else stop him he give one last kick to Conner and grab my hand with gently man he can be gentle I didn't know that wait you stupid what are you thinking he didn't want me he made it clear in that day in his house.

(Flesh back )

Where is Rick Richard asks Mamma yes right that's what she said to call her not by her last name oh I think he went to his room he said he had some work or called something and said Rich and you let him go like that this is not manners Richard you knew said mamma.

Hmm, sunshine she said looking at me yes she is calling me sunshine she said my smile was just like sunshine in the dark I blushed a baby will you please tell Rick to come down am a little busy in the kitchen she said which I nodded and she gives me directions and I said ok and start walking I don't know but today am feeling weird like I want Rick so much that it makes me hurt which is make no sense because I know he did not like me which make me sad as am making my way I listen to some shattering voice and I run that way to check and come in front of a room and I think this was Rick room because it's in same direction which mamma give me I go to knock on door but stop my self when I listen what Rick said.

Fuck No he can't be my mate how can he be my mate he is so weak and he is human and not to forget he Is male  what did I do to get this why moon goddess why did you pair me with him what I did wrong to deserve this of all people Aiden have to be my mate why he is so week and what am going to tell to my pack that hey I got my mate and guess what he is a FUCKING MALE damnit I didn't want this oh my god what going to my alpha crown my pack would not let me take this oh my god what am going to do right I Hate you Aiden I just FUCKING HATE YOU

It took me everything to not burst in to sob am his mate and he hates me just because am male I took a deep breath and made a stone face and knocked on his door he looked at me and get panic look like he knew what he did well am not going to be cry baby and begging him to accept me as his mate if he did not want me then it's fine that was his fault, not mine I clear my throat and said your mom said to tell you to come down and after that, I was taking my leave but stop without turning I said ' you did not have to worry about mate think am not going to stop you for anything I just want one think never and mean never come front of and am going to do same if we come around than pretend like we didn't know each other's thanks ' with that last word I walk away from him and that house I know they are calling me but I just can't stand there any more after that ...

(End of flashback)

After that I start avoiding him in any way but look like luck was not in my site and here we are front of my house he help me to get out of his car and I give him my thanks and start walking to my house away from him I blink back my tear I just want to curl up in my bed and sleep as am mid way of my home he said 'Hunter ' I frowned at that name and turn to see him with raised eyebrows than he explained that he was Rick wolf and he was with me today not Rick and he promised me he would not let Rick come in front of and I don't know but my heart says to trust him and allow him to come into my home stupid heart but I did the same I allowed him but also tell him that he was the only one that going to come my home not that Rick which he agreed and that makes me happy so give him my true smile which returns much more but one think I know when we are walking to my home that from today's on words am in very deep shit which is WALKING beside ME AIDEN YOU ARE GONE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my honey bears new chapter of this book hope you enjoy and thank you giving my book SO MUCH love enjoy the story and give review 😘❤