Chapter-3

Aiden (pov)

As we walking from hallway I listen jaani's hole weekend story at least I can try to pretend that because seriously i don't know shit about it what she saying and am not interested in any of things what she is gabble about but when we passing the hallway to go our first class i see two guys are fighting with each other but that's not what cache my attention the boy who is top of on other guy was none other than 'Rick cooper' a fucking Rick cooper our high school's most hot and sexey guy and captain of our high schools football team.

I and jaani stop walking and watch their fight and I must say he is hot when he is angry. No no no bad adien bad thoughts. Don't think about him he is out of your luggage your only going to hurt if you think of him in that way. So I shook my head to clear my thoughts about Rick cooper. I know I have a crush on him but I also know how to control my feelings and thoughts about him. How well that was a secret you will know about it later but now I only tell you that am controlling my feelings from freshmen year when I saw him kissing his girlfriend in front of hole school in our school's football match and after that I decided to stay away from him and his world because I really don't want to get hurt my self and feel like heartbroken like most of people feel when they confess there love to their crush.

So after that thought I start walking away from that place and most importantly from him. I don't want to be near him because I know if I stay there and near him every day I will do something that I will regret later so it's better to do that thing happen in anyway I have to stay away from him. When I start walking i hear our teacher voice booming in the hallway and he sprat them and becoming angry on them but I feel bad for Rick but what can I do for him nothing because what kind of student want to interpret there teacher and want there grade to be low no one selfish thought right I know but let just live it Rick can handle this because according to him he can handle every fucking problem. So let him be and with that thought I reached to my class thank God I have only two classes with him otherwise it's going be so hard to stay away from him and ignoring him.

After that incident school went pretty good and we did not hear anything about them i mean Rick and that guy what his name huh yah conner. I think principle give them some punishment. Well now am going to my home and after that am going to my work place yes am working i mean come on i know I have a rich family but that's not mean that I am a spoiling brat. I work for my pocket money and other things. So walking to the empty I bumped into the wall and glowed wait wall but last time I checked there is no wall but never mind I have to hurry my self otherwise am going to be late for work. So I start to getting up from floor but then I hear a voice and that voice belong to non other evil conner but what he said that maid me feel bad his word was ringing in my ears when he said that word 'watch were you are going fagget' after that I did not feel any thing I start crying and rushing to my car to go home.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello my honey bears
It's long time I know but what can I say

So there is new chapter hope you all like it plz ignore word mistakes

And plz follow me on my I'd and support me to write more story's

Love you all

Vote
Comments
Share

Adien pic above 😘😘😍