:|

"Dare"

My heart skipped a beat. Holy shit. Knowing namjoon he's gonna want hard revenge, hard.

But unfortunately what I got wasn't that good as I expected.

"Jimin sleeping with you in the double bed tonight" namjoon smirked along with me

I have to admit I was disappointed I wanted like a heat out make out session or something along those lines. Just to piss yoongi off though, not for any other reasons... I think?

——•

The game went on, and on, and on. Nothing happened unless you count jungkook grinding against tae. Tae leaving a love bite on my neck much to jungkooks disappointment. Jin screaming as loud as he could waking up the neighbours. Hopes having to sit on yoongs lap for the rest of the game.

You know the boring shit

But joy was now overcoming me. I'm sleeping with yoongi for the first time since we were ten. I really don't know why I'm this happy. Probably because it means I get to flirt with him the whole night pissing him off.

"Night sluts" jungkook said slut dropping obviously happy from the series of events that just took place between him and tae.

We all grumbled and slowly walked to our bedrooms for the night.

Hope, tae, and jungkook slept in the lounge while yoongi and I shared a master bedroom and on the other side of the hall was namjoons and Jin's bed. I smirked at the thought

"Age before beauty" I laughed as yoongi walked into the room first. Our jaws dropped the bedroom was glorious, no scratch that, fucking beautiful.

"You can sleep on the bed"

Oft my heart cracked. "Min yoongi what are you on about?" I laughed sitting on the end of bed watching him go though his bad

"I want the truth whore"

I'm so confused

"What's up babe?" I smirked

"You've never had a girl or been laid?"