I lunged for him with my fist and through hits non stop, I don't know how many times I hit him, until I was pulled off of him and I was about to hit the fucker that pulled me off but the person that pulled me away was Dante and I immediately lower...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I lunged for him with my fist and through hits non stop, I don't know how many times I hit him, until I was pulled off of him and I was about to hit the fucker that pulled me off but the person that pulled me away was Dante and I immediately lowered my fist and when I looked down, I saw my baby out and Gio by her side trying to wake her, I fell to my knees and wanted to cradle her but was stopped by my father.

"Son, you first need to check what injuries she has before you lift her, remember protocol yeah?" My father said and crouched down on the other side of Kiara before he spoke again. "Clear the house and take him to the car, his going to the Mansion and get him into a cell, kill everyone else, Now move!" My father said taking charge as I'm lost and don't know what to do at the moment.

"Baby! Come on, you have to wake up, please baby..." I said almost breaking as all I can see is that she is full of blood and she is not moving but she's breathing, that's the first thing I checked.

"This doesn't seem to be her blood, the only open wounds I see is her head, neck and cheek" My father says as he checked her body and then covered it with the coat she's wearing. And somehow I jumped back into action and picked her up and ran out the front door.

When I got close, I saw Gio running past me and opened the back door for me and jumped into the driver's seat and Dante in the passenger side and then he made a U-turn and then sped off down the dirt road and I removed my top and then lifted her up in my arms.

"Stay with me baby, we will be there soon. Please just wake up" I said to her in her ear, cradling her on my lap as I'm trying to put pressure on her head with my top. Then I felt her move.

"Baby?! Can you hear me, open you're eyes Kiara" I said to her and she groans in pain but still don't open her eyes. "Come on baby, open you're eyes for me!" I said as I need her to try and wake up and open her eyes because she needs to stay awake because she clearly has a concussion.

"Dr Jacobs! Get up and prepare a room we're on our way to the Mansion, we have the Boss's woman that's pregnant with twins, she's unconscious bleeding from the head due to multiple blows to the head on a tiled floor, not sure if she has any internal injuries but she doesn't seem to have any other external injuries except for the head" I hear Dante says over the phone. "Okay... Yeah that would be best, okay doctor see you in a few." He says ending the call.

"Dr Jacobs and his wife will be at the house soon, they are at the hospital as we speak doing a shift but will leave now and he will bring an ultrasound machine with so they can do a thorough check on both her and the babies" Dante says to me and I just nodded, not taking my eyes off of Kiara.

"Baby wake up, open you're eyes Kiara!" I said louder to her and she groans again which means she's not unconscious because she's responsive. "That's right baby open you're eyes for me, I need you to open them... Come on!" I said and she opens her eyes but not fully but atleast it's something.