Wasted

"Jimin can you drop me home?"
"Wait for little more time. Its too early." He wanted you to stay.
"Jimin I'm tired, I want my bed."
"Yeah okay." He said. He was jealous of your bed.

"We're here." He said as soon as you reached your apartment.
"Thanks." You smiled half asleep.
"We're meeting tomorrow?"
"Um I have to go out with my colleagues after work. They organized it for me to know everyone at work better. So maybe day after tomorrow. Its Sunday I'm free."
"Okay." He wasn't liking the way you were treating him lately, not giving him priority.

*At the bar after having loads of drinks
"Hey." You drunk called your best friend.
"Hey."
You were confused, a very familiar but different voice came through the phone.
"Hey! Why does your voice sounds like Jimin. I called you, my best friend. "
"Uh-huh. I'm speaking your friend only."
"Oh Quinn this guy's making me crazy. Like I didn't plan to go this far but I couldn't help. He's so good. His smooth hair, his squishy cheeks, his rosy lips, his structured arms contrasted with his cute hands. Ughhh what am I supposed to do he's everything you waaaaaa... woooops." You were laughing now 'cause you fell from the chair.
"Hey Vini are you okay? Where are you? Tell me."
"How are you gonna get me? I'm in Korea, you're in America. Are you drunk again?" You were totally wasted.
"Just tell me where are you?"
"Ugh its in Korean. Let me ask. They say its Happy Place. Wow I like it. I'm really happy here. You should come too."
"Yeah I'm. Just do not move."

"Jimin? How are you here?" You were hammered.
"Come." He said with a straight face but worry in the voice.
You were too wasted to be alone so he took you to his dorm and you were already asleep in the car way to dorm.
Jimin picked you up and took you inside the dorm where Taehyung was waiting for him as it was midnight.
"Hey is she okay? Is she too drunk?" He asked.
"Yeah more than that actually." Jimin answered. "I think I should take her to bed." Jimin said. Taehyung nodded.
As Jimin was walking Taehyung said from behind, "In the guest room, not yours."
Jimin laughed and turned to the way to guest room.
"Don't do something I wouldn't." Taehyung said again.