The Start of Falling

"Hey come to my dorm and meet my brothers." He said munching on his Subway Club sandwich.
"Um no. I can't." You weren't sure of your first impressions on them. You never bothered yourself with your first impressions on celebs but now you were nervous about it.
"Why?" He was confused.
"I don't know. I'm nervous I guess." "Just be yourself and they'll like you. Trust me." And you did.

The outfit hunt was the most difficult task. You wanted to look decent. After an hour you managed to pull off one. You wore a mustard quarter sleeved body tight sweater paired with black denim jeans and a blue denim jacket. Jimin picked you up and you bought a bottle of champagne on the way.

"I'm nervous. Do I look okay? Is there anything I should and shouldn't do?" "Calm down and just be yourself." He confirmed.
With a big smile and the nervousness inside you went inside the dorm. It was big, excessively big, probably the biggest house you've ever seen from inside and it was beautiful but messy. Suddenly Hoseok came out of his room and noticed you and called others. You met everyone. You soon were adjusted in the environment and with everyone else in the house. They all were very easy and friendly.

"So?" Taehyung asked Jimin while they were sitting separately on the sofa.
"So what?" Jimin counter questioned.
"Do you really like her? You seem pretty serious."
"Yeah. I mean I guess. I myself have never felt that way before." Jimin said. Taehyung nodded.
"I liked her the moment I heard her talking on the phone. And since then it has just grown." He said looking at you who was sitting with Namjoon and were talking.
Taehyung looked at Jimin looking at you and said to himself, 'this is the start of falling'.

After few minutes he got up and came to you to talk about the same thing. You were sitting on the ground taking the support of the couch and looking around.
"Hey."
"Hey."
"So do you like Seoul?"
"Yeah, its beautiful. I love it."
"And what about Jimin? I have never seen him like this before."
"Like what?" You asked.
"This happy and easy on himself."
You blushed.
"I do really like him. I liked him the very second I met him. He instantly caught me off guard."
"Well, if he's able to be this happy after these few hard months, that's what really matters." He was a concerned friend.
"He makes me happy too." You said looking at Jimin who was looking like a baby fighting over who cheated in the face off in the video game with Jungkook.Taehyung again muttered to himself, 'it indeed is the start of falling.'

But there was someone listening to your conversation, Yoongi, who was lying on the couch you were taking the support of and he smiled.