Fireworks

Should I?
But if what he thinks I'm desperate or anything?
You were dead confused.
But he gave me his number he obviously wanted me to call him. I'm calling.
No texting will be appropriate.

hey. You were nervous.
Hey. He responded.
You were thinking about what to say next when you see him typing.

Did you sleep well?

Wait you know this is me and yes I did sleep well?

I just knew. Would you like to go to this beautiful place w this Korean guy this evening? He asked.

You couldn't help but smile.
I would really like to go to this beautiful place w this korean guy you're talking about.
You were funny and you knew that.

*heart eyes

You were happy and just wanted to finish your work and go out with Jimin, you were beyond excited. All you could think about while working was how was it gonna be. You wanted it to be good.

"Guess what?" You called your best friend.
"What now? You met Barak Obama in Korea?"
"What? No. Shut up and listen."
"Waiting.."
"So that Korean guy." You weren't sure how was she gonna react although you knew.
"Mhm what about him again?" She was curious.
"Well he listened to all of our conversation and so he got to know I won't go out with him 'cause he's famous and all. But then he came after me and convinced me and we had coffee and now I'm going out tonight with him to this beautiful place as he said. What should I do? I'm nervous." You were looking for help.
"Woah woah this happened in one day or was I asleep for months or so?"
"I'll tell you the whole episode later but tell me what do I do?"
"You scoring today?" She asked naughtily.
"Shut up"
"Don't forget to wear those thongs you bought." She loved making jokes and teasing you whenever you're nervous.
"Would you shut up already and tell me."
"Fine. Don't think too much as you're not sure about him just enjoy yourself and then we'll see where this goes and don't forget you're there for 3 months so you don't wanna hurt yourself or anyone for that matter, remember that."
"Yeah, I guess you're right. Thanks, bye."

You were home and were picking something to wear, you wanted to look good but not too prepared. You showered and got into your black denims and beige oversized turtleneck sweater and white sneakers. You looked good and not too prepared as you desired. It was time for him to pick you up. You hear a car pulling in front of your house. It was him, you looked through the window behind the curtains. He rang the bell and you took 2 minutes to open the door to not look too obvious. You opened the door.
"Hey." He said.
"Hi." You said with a sigh. He was in casual clothes and still managed to look good. He was wearing normal grey sweatshirt and denims and Dr. Martens.
"You ready." He was staring at you.
'"Yeah." You felt his stare.
"So where is this beautiful place that I'm going to with this Korean guy?"
"You have to wait and see." He was smiling on being called as Korean guy, he liked it.

You reached the destination and went to a coffee shop to get coffee to keep yourselves warm in the chilly autumn night. The place where Jimin took you was Hangang River, which runs through central peninsula of Korea which originates from Taebaek- si in Gangwon- do and ends in Yellow sea. It has witnessed the history of Korean people for over five thousand years, through good and bad times. The site had museums, parks and restaurants. It looked beautiful at night especially with the lights and the skyscrapers beyond the water.
"It indeed is beautiful."
"Well this korean guy doesn't have bad choices then I suppose." You knew where he was going with it.
You giggled.
"Well they're having firework show today." He said.
"Really? I want to see one over a river. I haven't."
He smiled. "Let's sit."

You both sat on the grass near river. You both sipped on your coffee and you were too busy looking at the view to notice Jimin looking at you. He was looking at you looking at the river and skyscrapers. You suddenly look at him and he turned his face towards the dark sky. You reach for your coffee on the ground but it spilled. You make a pouty face and Jimin laughs looking at you and your coffee and says, "Cute."
You look at him straight in the eyes, he blushes.
"Have mine." He offered.
"No I'm fine."
"No really have mine it'll keep you warm."
"Jimin", you paused, looking into his eyes and then continued, "seriously I'm fine."
Now his eyes were penetrating enough to make your heart weak and go in. You both stare into each other's eyes and leans in for a kiss. You close your eyes and gets near his lips just then his phone rings and the moment breaks.
"Hello", he handed his coffee cup to you and answered.
"Yeah...... Okay........Hm.......Han...... Okay.......Bye."
"I really have to go, its important." He said
"Okay, bye then"
"No come with me I'll drop you." He suggested.
"No I wanna stay."
"Text me when you get home", he was concerned.
You nodded and he went. You look down and realize you have his cup, you turn to call him to give it back but he was already too far, you again look down and decides to drink it yourself. Jimin turns to look at you one more time and sees you drinking from his cup, touching the same lid which he touched with his lips to drink, with your lips to drink too. He couldn't control himself and says to himself, "I'm so gonna regret this if I don't do it."

You hear footsteps approaching you, you look behind and its Jimin, you stand up.
"Aren't you going?" You asked confused.
"Not without this", he grabs your face and bring his lips to yours, giving you deep and passionate kiss. It took you a while to process what was happening and then eventually gave in. You kissed him back. It was slow and deep and passionate. Long waited firework started. You were smiling while kissing. You both paused to see the fireworks and smiled to each other.
"I didn't want to regret not kissing you when I'd be in my bed thinking all to by myself tonight." He said almost touching your lips with his.
"You have to go now, bye." You reminded him.
He went after giving you a peck on your lips.

This was my first kiss. A message popped on your phone.