Loving Bittersweet Chapter 15

********************************************************************

Draco's P.O.V

Draco had the strangest gut feeling something was wrong. When Leianna hadn't come up to the room, he had begun to assume the worse. First Gerald and Liz weren't answering and now Leianna.

He took slow steps, trying to muffle the contact he shoes made with the floor and he made his way down the staircase.

After making it to the bottom of the steps, he turned towards the sitting area, the place she was going to look as see if the old couple were asleep in their chairs.

When he peered into the room his felt so many emotions run through him, fear and anger the most.

In the middle of the room, beside a frozen in place Gerald, was Leianna. However she wasn't alone, with her was a tracker, and he had his wand firmly up against her throat.

"Careful now," he says pushing it into her neck more.

He followed the trackers gaze, he hadn't even noticed he had his wand drawn.

"I should say the same to you," Draco replies masking the nervousness he felt, "One small move and I could throw the cruiatus curse at you."

"Ahhh... a hero," the man taunted, "A foolish move boy, I know how much you probably favor her."

He then caressed his face against Leianna neck, making her coil at his touch and Draco nearly jumps across the room to rip his head off.

"She is quiet lovely," he says.

"Let her go," Draco demands through gritted teeth, his anger clear in his voice. He was toiling with him, trying to provoke him into making the wrong move.

The man only laughed, "What power do you have to make such a demand?"

"I am Draco Malfoy," he replies, "Son of Lucius, and follower of the Dark Lord." He was risking everything with his next move. He shows the man his arms that bared the dark mark, "I suggest you let her go, or I will make you pitiful life hell, however much of it you will have left."

The look on the man face changed, "Ahh the Malfoy boy everyone has been looking for," he states, "Even better."

The man loosens his grip on Leianna, "I will make a deal with you," he tells Draco, "I will not harm the girl, but in return you have to come with me to the Malfoy manner."

Draco glances to Leianna, he had no options, they had been discovered. Most likely his parents had put a reward out for whoever would find him.

"Fine, but she is to be put somewhere safe," he tells the man.

"Very well," he says, "Let's go then."

Once Draco had made his way to where the man stood his stopped. The man held out his hand, "Wand please."

Draco reluctantly handed over his wand. "You will use this and return to the Manor," he tells Draco giving him some powder. He takes it from the man and walks over to the fireplace.

"Keep your end of the deal," he tells the man, "Let her go."

The man releases Leianna, throwing her towards Draco.

"Wait please," Leianna says as she falls to his arms.

****************************************************************

Leianna' P.O.V

"Draco wait," I say as he grips the floo powder.

I had already made my mind up, it was the only option. No matter where I go, what I do they would be able to locate me again, they knew my scent. It was a far better for me, what I intended to do that is.