Loving Bittersweet Chapter 4

I lifted my hair from my shoulders, twisting it into a loose bun.

"How about this?" I ask as I turn to look at Hermione.

She glances up from her book to look at me, "Put some more curls down in the front," she replies.

I turn around once more and look at my reflection in the mirror. I lift my hand and pull some curls loose from the bun, "Now?" I ask turning back.

"Much better," she tells me a smile appearing on her face, "You can do anything with your hair and it looks good Leianna."

I roll my eyes and turn away from her, " Yeah right."

I look at my reflection, taking in my hair and my dress.

"Thank you for helping me find the dress Hermione," I say touching the silk fabric. It was the softest dress I had ever owned, and one of the prettiest. It was mid-length, barely touching my knees, it was low cut in the front, with the straps coming up to wrap around my neck.

"I love that dress," Hermione says appearing at my side, "And it goes good with your necklace and earrings.

Just the mention had my eyes darting from the dress to my neck where the stone Draco had given me laid.

I reach up and touch it, feeling its cool texture on my fingertips. It was something I could not bear to part from, even though it had been a gift from my ex.

"Leianna!" I hear my name being yelled from downstairs, ending my reminiscing.

"It's Ginny," Hermione states.

Just then she walks into the room, "Mum is looking for you," she tells me, "Something about the bouquet."

"Bloody hell," I say turning, "I can't believe I forgot to take it to Fleur."

I walk over to where the bride's bouquet I had made was lying on the bed.

"We will be down in a second," Hermione says to me.

"Okay, I'm going to run this to the bride," I say lifting the bouquet with a smile on my face.

I leave the room in a bit of a rush.

I was so glad that the wedding was almost over. No more planning, arranging, and above all working on it anymore.

I reach the bottom of the stairs where I find Fred and George sneaking into the reception food.

Like an animal the dead stop, "Oh it's just you," Fred states letting out a breath of relief. I roll my eyes and look to George who was eying me.

"Have you seen Molly?" I ask.

Still looking over my body his eyes finally met mine, "Huh?"

"Oh for God sakes!" I breathe, "Where is your mum?"

"In her room with Fleur, getting her ready," he replies.

I roll my eyes and turn on my hills making my way to the master bedroom.

The door was shut so I knock gently.

"Who is it?" I hear Molly ask on the other side.

"Leianna, I brought the flowers," I reply.

The door opens slightly and Molly peers out, "Anyone else around?"

I shake my head, "Just me."

"Good," she says opening the door, "Come on in."

I step through the doorway and into the room. My eyes immediately fall to Fleur.

"Oh my," I say amazed. She turns around and faces me, "You look amazing."