Loving Bittersweet Chapter Three

"Do you think we should put some flowers over there?" Molly asks me as she points to where the fence lined the garden, "Wouldn't it be lovely?"

I sigh and follow her, "I think it would be beautiful Molly," I reply neutrally, like I had for the past couple of days.

After I helped her with wedding arrangement the other morning, she hadn't given me a chance to sit down. It had been nothing but wedding planning. She even had the men running around helping out.

She began to go into more details about the flowers as she walks towards the fence line.

I took this perfect moment as an opportunity to look over to where some of the guys, including George, where putting up a tent.

George was in the process of lifting the tent. He had his wand out, like the rest, lifting the tent and causing it to fill out.

As if sensing my gaze, George glances my way, shooting me a wink and a smile which I return with sticking out my tongue.

"So what do you think of that?" Molly says as she puts her hand on my shoulder.

I jump and snap my attention back to her, "What?"

"Oh you are just like my children sometimes," she says shaking her head, "I do believe they are rubbing off on you, not listening and all."

"I'm sorry Molly," I apologize.

"It's quite alright," she states, "I know I have had everyone running around, you might even be glad to see the wedding over with," she laughs.

Though I played it off with a laugh, she couldn't have been more right, not that I would admit that to her though.

"It's okay Molly, I don't mind to help out," I tell her.

"Good then," she says playing her hand on my shoulder, "Come along, we have to see to the guest list," she states turning away.

I let out a deep sigh and glace George's way one more time. He was sitting on the ground relaxing, now that they had the tent set. He was staring at me, with a smile plastered on his face. He holds his hands up to his eyes and acts like a tear drop was falling down. "Shut it!" I yell causing him to laugh.

I turn from him and look to where Molly was walking ahead of me. With another loud sigh I began to follow her.

*****************

"I cannot believe this many people are coming," Molly tells me, a smile crossing her face.

"It is a happy event, people need some joy," I state as I fold and invitation, "Especially after what happened."

I stop once I realize how blunt I had been, "I shou..."

Molly reaches out and touches my hand, "Right you are Leianna dear, we all need happiness."

I smile at her and pick up the list, "So, where do you want the Benstram's to sit?" I ask.

"Oh let's take a break from this for a while," she says sitting back in the chair, "All this planning is tiring me out."

"Okay," I say nearly leaping out of the seat, "Well I guess I will..."

"May I ask you something Leianna?" she questions, cutting me off.

"Of course," I reply wondering where this conversation was heading.

"Do you know about the task Harry had been given?" she asks me.

Of course I knew, I was one of the few who did, not even George knew the whole truth on the subject. However, Harry had already warned me about how she has been asking everyone, and so, I must not tell her the truth.