Loving Bittersweet Chapter Six

Draco's P.O.V

"Leianna, will you please at least sit down," Draco exclaims as he looks at his ex who seemed to be to lost in thought to hear him.

He watch as she paced back and forth, from one end of the foyer to the next, biting her nails as she always did when something had her anxious.

Draco had taken residence on the staircase, watching boredly with his chin resting on the palm of his hand.

She had been like this for over ten minutes. As Leianna paced back and forth, Draco to the opportunity to study her.

She hadn't changed much since their last encounter.

She still had that long curly hair that he loved to bury his face in, the same facial expressions that only she could make, and the same beautiful eyes that he loved.

Her body had changed somewhat, she looked as if she had gained a little weight, but it only made her body look even better, more curves putting more emphasis on every....

"Draco!" he hears his name being yelled snapping him back to reality. He shifts his eyes from Leianna's body to her eyes that were now looking directly at him.

"Hmmm... what?" Draco asks still trying to clear his mind from his thoughts.

"I said how long do you think we will be here?" she asks with her hands firmly on her hips.

'"I don't know Leianna," Draco replies. To be honest he had no intention on letting her go just yet, he had just got he back. This was his opportunity, to spend time with her, to protect her.

"Well what are we supposed to do then?" Leianna asks throwing her hands up, "Just sit up here in the mountains while everyone else it out there fighting?"

"Would it be so bad," Draco responds before catching himself. He had been thinking solely about the fact he was alone with her, not so much about the fighting that was taking place back in the wizardry world.

"Draco I need to be down there," Leianna said pointing her fingers, giving emphasis to her words, "They need me."

"No," was Draco's first and only response.

"No?" Leianna asks looking bewildered.

"No," Draco repeats as he stands. He didn't want to continue this, he knew where their conversation was heading, straight into a argument that he didn't even want to begin.

He turns away from Leianna and starts up the staircase. Draco heard the sound of her heels clicking from behind him and he knew it was already too late not to prevent the fight.

"So what is your plan then Draco?" she asks from behind him, "Keep me hostage up here with you?"

A smile formed on his lips as he casually replied, "If that is what you want to call it, then yes."

"Excuse me?"

Draco stops and turns around to face her.

"If me, wanting to keep you here, safe and away from danger is consider a hostage situation then yes," he replies, "But I wonder who shall pay your ransom.." Draco adds turning away and pondering the thought.

"Surely not the Weasley's" he states as he starts up the stairs again.

"Draco!"

He stops and turns as she stomps up the staircase.

"You eccentric, unbearable, insufferable.."

"You forgot strikingly handsome," he interrupts watching as her face began to turn red.

"I demand you get me out of here!" she shouts.

"I will not do it Leianna," Draco states, "You can get as mad as you want, but until it is a fraction of a safe world, I will not let you leave my sight, not again, I care to much about you."

"What about the people I care about?" she asks stepping closer to him.

Draco ponders the question, studying her face as he did so. She had a point, if reversed he would feel the same, but the fact still remained it wasn't reversed, and to be honest, he didn't give a damn about the Weasley's or her friends, all that mattered was her.

"They are not any of my concern Leianna," he finally replies, "Your safety is all I care about, I'm sorry."

Draco watched as Leianna's face turned even redder than before.

"You're sorry?" she repeats, "Sorry that my friends doesn't matter to you, sorry that you are holding me against my will, sorry that you are completely enjoying that you have me here alone.... which is it Draco?"

Draco tried to fight the smirk from appearing on his face at her last statement, but couldn't.

"Whats so funny?" she asks.

He runs his hand down his mouth and takes a step down from the staircase so he could be right in front of her.

"All of this Leianna," he says as he lightly reaches out and touches her hair.

When she doesn't pull away he runs his hand deeper into her hair, feeling the soft smooth texture, reminiscing on more private times they have had together.

"I don't see nothing so funny about the situation," Leianna states in a more softer tone now.

"I do," Draco laughs pulling his hand back to his side, "You are mad that you are safe, that is kind of funny."

"No," she retorts, "I'm mad that it is against my will."

"Well lets stop the fighting right now, it's for the best," Draco states, "My mind is made up and you know how I am."

"Draco..."

"No Leianna, not right now," Draco interrupts, " And like I was saying, you will be here for a while so lets try to get along."

"That's impossible," she says causing him to laugh, "We have never got along."

His mind went immediately to certain instances where there was no fighting at all, "I can remember some times that we didn't argue Leianna," he voices his thoughts.

Leianna's face reddens when she realizes what he was referring to.

"If you want we can relive those moments, and of course we will not be fighting." he states just to bother her more.

********************************************************

Leianna's POV

I knew he was toiling with me intentionally, just to see my reaction, to embarrass me.

Instead of standing there like a idiot allowing him to watch my embarrassment of his suggestion appear on my face, I walk past him and on up the stairs.

I knew where the room was I stayed in the last time I was here and that was where I was going.

But before I made it to the stop of the stairs I turn back to him.

"And for the record Draco," I say as I draw every bit of strength I could for the next statement I was going to make, "We argued about who undressed who first."

With that statement I turn back around and walk on up the stairs.