The Love Story Starts Here

Start from the beginning

Lisa suddenly looked at her with the biggest grin on her face like a kid.

"Thank you!" Lisa cheerfully said.

'Did she really say thank you?'

Jennie looked away biting her lips to prevent her smile. She felt her cheeks heat up fast.

"Did she really say thank you to me?" Jennie whispered to herself again still biting her lip.

It's her first time seeing Lisa like this, because Jennie was always seeing her arrogant side.

Lisa didn't hold back anymore and started devouring the ice cream to her mouth.

She's happy that for a long time in a while she's now eating an ice cream again or maybe it's because Jennie used to eat with the spoon that she's using now.

The brunette was just observing the blonde the whole time.

'She eat like a kid.' Jennie noticed that there's an ice cream beside Lisa's lips.

She took a tissue on a table and wiped the ice cream as her eyes suddenly averted to the blonde's lips.

Lisa sensed that Jennie was staring at her so bit her lower lip out of mannerism.

Then the brunette looked at Lisa into her eyes so did Lisa, they both gulped knowing their faces were inches away from each other. 

Lisa felt an urge to move closer so she moved her face closer to Jennie and closed her eyes as her lips getting nearer and nearer to the brunette's but suddenly.

*Pak*

A hand landed on Lisa's face with force that made her head tilt sideways.

"What the hell!" The Queen shouted as they got people's attention around them.

"Isn't that girl the daughter of Manobans?"

"Yeah I think."

"Bro she did she just get slap by that cute girl haha!"

"What's funny with that?"

"You don't know? Oh come on, everyone was afraid of her I think, except that girl."

"But she's hot tho."

"I ain't blind."

"What 'what the hell' are you saying, huh!? You're planning of kissing me again, right?!" Jennie angrily stood up.

She got her bag and started hitting Lisa with it.

"Ouch! How dare you h—- ah! Ouch, stop it! It hurts yo— aww!" Lisa tried to block all Jennie's attacks but it's still hurting her.

"You already got my first ki—-" She stop and put her hand on her mouth.

'Hell! She'll tease me about this!" Jennie wanted to punch herself at that time, she wanted the ground to swallow her alive and never come back.

She recovered herself and fixed her uniform, she took her first step ready to leave the parlor.

But Lisa was quick to held Jennie's wrist.

'Oh my!' Jennie said at the back of her mind.

"So, no one had ever gotten to kissed you except me, huh!?" The brunette 'looked up' to see Lisa's smirk,

Jennie was so tensed at that time but she remained calm.

"So what!?" Jennie rolled her eyes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Lisa burst out laughing.