Chapter 23

Nini: Hey

Soo: Hi

Nini: Came back from school?

Soo: Yes. I just got into my room.

Nini: Nice. I am home too. Had an earlier shift than usual.

Soo: So you have time?

Nini: I always have time for you baby ;)

Soo: Hehe

Jongin is calling...

"I wish I could be there with you rn," Jongin's voice was soft and husky, like he was tired.

"That would be nice," I admitted

"I would love to be able to hug you."

"Would you?" I couldn't help but smile.

"Definitely. But do you know what I want to do more at this moment?" There was a change in his tone, like he was somewhere else with his mind.

"What?" I asked.

"Kiss those beautiful heart shaped lips of yours."

"Oh."

"I want to know how they taste," Jongin continued.

"Really?" I coughed in an attempt to make my voice less harsh.

"No. More than a taste. All of you. I want to let my hands slide down your body to feel every curve and every inch. Kiss your pale skin to bruise it with love and make sure everyone knows you are mine. Touch every part of your body no one else can."

"Are you trying to be poetic? I'm pretty sure you'll hate my body," I objected, trying to ignore the heat bubbling up in my stomach.

"Don't say that," he protested. "Gosh you have no idea how badly I want you in my bed so I can undress you and admire your beauty."

I opened my mouth, but nothing came in mind. "I don't know what to say."

"It's not about the sex," he assured me. "I just want to make you mine."

I closed my eyes. "I want you to..."

"Really?" Jongin asked after a moment of silence.

"Yes. I am just too scared," I admitted.

"I'll wait for you."

I bit my lip. "Jongin?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Would you really be able to wait for me. Without having anyone else?"

Jongin sighed, "I don't want anyone else. You keep saying that I might not like you in real life but did you ever think about the possibility that you won't like me?"

"No..." I said surprised. I hadn't even thought about that for a second.

"Why are you so insecure?"

"I just never had people around me that told me I was good looking or even wanted to spend time with me. Except Baekhyun."

"I don't understand them."

"I do, but I'm trying not to."

Jongin sounded smug. "I can't believe you actually said yes to being my boyfriend."

"Oh, right." I rolled my eyes at his tone.

"It made me happy."

"It did?" I asked with a frown, not really believing his words.

"Yes. I like you so much."

"So where were we?" I questioned. "Admiring my beauty?"

"Oh hell yes. Now tell me what you want to do."

I kept my eyes closed and used all the confidence I could gather."I want to follow the lines of your abs with my finger and lick your delicious tanned skin."

"Lick where?" His husky voice was back.

"All the way down." I bit my lip while imagining it.

"Tell me more." There were some soft noises in the background that I couldn't recognise.

I swallowed thickly. "I want to sit on top of you so my legs are straddling you."

"Hmm."

"Take off your shirt slowly before throwing it on the ground. I want to know how it feels to have your body pressed up against mine." My free hand had crept down to my pants as images of Jongin flashed through my mind."

"Sweaty," he breathed out.

"Gosh," I groaned. Before I realised what I was doing, I had unzipped my jeans and slipped a hand in my boxer.

"Tell me more please," his voice was unsteady.

"Laying underneath the sheets with you naked." My heart was racing as I tried to keep my voice under control.

"Soo," Jongin moaned.

"I want to feel you inside of me," I blurted out, my fingers stroking my hard length.

"Fuck," his breath hitched.

"Oh my god" I whispered as I realised Jongin was doing the exact same thing as I was about to do. "I can't believe I just said all those things."

"You got me so horny," he admitted.

"I feel so awkward," I muttered, cursing myself for the boner.

"Please don't be," Jongin said with alarm.

Soo ended the call

Sehoon send a message in The Sexy Bastards

Sehoon: I just threw up in my mouth

Baek: What's going on

Sehoon: I think Jongin's jerking off in his room.

Baek: Omg pls tell me he and Soo finally sexted.

Lulu: Is this what you guys were talking about?

Chan: Yes

Nini: Sehun I am gonna break your neck.

Sehoon: Try me bitch

Lulu: He's not really gonna do that right?

Chan: Nah he'll only try to push him out of the window.

Baek: Don't worry honey he won't risk going to jail.

~~~~~~~

Well... That was awkward :)