|30.in love for sure|

veronica

i arrived at lilias house and she opened the door quickly and pulled me inside. maddie and millie were already on the couch but so was.. noah?

"i thought the cure was girl time," i whispered to lilia as she dragged me over to the couch.

"i know," she whispered back and sat me down and then sat next to me. "but millie brought him over because they were already hanging out."

"secrets don't make friends," maddie said from behind us and we both jumped.

"oh now you say that to me," i replied to her and she laughed and leant back into the couch arm. i looked over at millie, and then to noah. "hey, noah."

"hello," he waved and then looked to millie. he clearly did not know why she brought him over either. soon enough we were all staring at millie.

"what?" millie asked, "noah is positive energy."

"i am not an energy source," noah said and crossed his arms. he pouted sarcastically and we all laughed at him. "why do you need positive energy anyways?"

"our friend has some problems," lilia said and wrapped her arm around me. i slapped her leg offended.

"you're my problem."

"you love me," lilia said and then turned to noah. "boy troubles."

"okay well," i began, "if you had a whole account dedicated to shipping you with every single male you interact with once you'd have boy troubles, too."

"holy shit," noah said, "that's a real thing?"

"yeah i have their post notifications on," maddie said and i glared at her. "what? it's totally interesting."

"honestly it's really entertaining," millie added, "you know," she said and looked between noah and i. "we could totally mess with our fans."

"our?" i asked, "i think you mean your. i don't have fans."

"tell that to your ship account," maddie said and scrolled through her phone. i kicked her and looked back to millie. she was still looking between noah and i.

"oh no, mills," i said, "what are you plotting?"

"me? little old me?" millie said and put a hand to her chest. noah raised an eyebrow. "oh nothing." she waved her hand and i looked up at lilia.

"she's planning something," i told her.

"well that's obvious," lilia responded and then looked to noah. he looked super concerned and scooted his chair away from millie for a little bit.

"are you going to kill us?" i asked her and she burst out laughing.

"no!" she yelled, "i just think it would be super fun to give them some #voah content." she even made the hashtag signs with her hands. "it'll get your mind off jaeden."

"jaeden!" noah screamed, "you like jaeden?"

"yeah because that's gonna get my mind off jaeden," i rolled my eyes and noah fake glared at me. "plus noah and i haven't officially been entered into the ship war yet."

"let's make it happen!" millie shouted.

"i agree!" maddie said suddenly and shot up.

"help me please," i said and looked up to lilia.

"no," she answered, "i am totally for this."

"noah?" i looked to him and pleaded. he had a smirk on his face and was looking at all for of us. "no! not you too."