|16.everyone has a reason|

may

may.middleton: i'm v excited for the thing today @finnwolfhardofficial

liked by finnwolfhardofficial, jaedenwesley, wyattoleff, and 621 others

finnwolfhardofficial: 10/10 am excited for thing too

username1: are her and finn gonna announce they're dating?

username2: no cause she's dating wyatt lmao @username1

jaedenwesley: you're gonna do great!

username3: jaeden's comment confuses me even more

wyattoleff: can't wait to see!

username4: they're def not announcing they're dating bc wyatt would not be that enthusiastic

username5: whatever it is i'm sure it's a flop bc she's a flop

username6: is everyone just ignoring that may said she had it scheduled on her calendar to kill herself!?!

username7: nope i'm celebrating @username6

"they'll tell us when it's time," finn said as we sat together in a room. the managers of the photo shoot brought us in here and told us to stay. we still hadn't brought up, you know what, we were even acting as if it didn't happen. we were sat very close to each other, as we would be if it hadn't.

i nodded to finns sentence and scrolled through twitter and texted wyatt to pass the time. "hey, finn," i said and he hummed back looking at his phone too, "has jaeden texted you today?"

"yeah, this morning, why?" finn asked and i sighed.

"i don't know he always texts me good morning or something and he didn't today," i told him.

"maybe he just forgot to press send and he thought he sent it," finn suggested and i thought about it. i'd done that a couple times so it was a complete possibility. i looked at finn for a few seconds and then i noticed my phone light up with a notification. i hoped it was jaeden, but it wasn't.

instagram: jackdgrazer has sent you a message!
open clear

why not?

open

jackdgrazer: so you're the person wyatt, finn, and jaeden have been hanging out with