|25.wow, you really are a dick.|

may

may.middleton: strawberries and cigarettes always taste like you💙 (i love troye sivan)

liked by lilia, wyattoleff, jackdgrazer, and 930 others

wyattoleff: why are you smoking you're going to get lung cancer

username1: this disease likes troye? i feel bad for him

username2: i love the blue aesthetic

lilia: i miss u shishtar

may.middleton: ❤️ @lilia

username3: ew

username4: nice photo!

jackdgrazer: can't wait to see you today 💞

username5: jack whY jack nO THEYRE COMING THE SHIP WAR

username6: #VACK HAS CRAWLED FROM THE DEPTHS SINCE THE ONCE THREATENING #VYATT HAS DROPPED OUT WHAT IS #VINN GONNA DO??

username5: I WARNED YOU ALL

i woke up in the guest room this morning since mrs.oleff said in a while we'll turn that into my room. finn slept on the ground in my room while jaeden and wyatt slept in wyatt's room. i asked finn personally to sleep in my room and then suggested it would save space which was bull because finn could've slept in wyatt's bed instead of on my floor.

well, he was supposed to be on the floor, but when i woke up from one of my night terrors he shot up and then climbed in bed with me. he comforted me until i fell back asleep and i guess he was too tired to relocate after that and fell asleep, too. no, we didn't wake up intertwined with each other or anything, but very close to each other on the bed.

"good morning," finn said when i fluttered my eyes open and he lightly smiled at me. "went downstairs earlier to get myself some juice, brought you some lemonade."

he handed over a mason jar full of pink lemonade and i took it from him. he couldn't have been awake long as his voice was still a little feel and raspy. "thank you finn," i said sincerely and took a sip to calm my unnaturally sore throat.

"so," finn dragged out, "what happens if you like jack? do we just- what do we do?"

"i-" i stopped myself and thought. i was complimented finn worried and cared as much as i did, but then i realized i hadn't thought past that even though i stressed over it. "i actually don't know. what happens if i don't like jack?" i asked.