Credits Playlist Acknowledgements and an Explanation

Credits, Playlist and Acknowledgement

Cast

Harry Styles as Harry Styles

Holland Roden as Rae Simmons

Cierra Ramirez as Crystal

David Lambert as Christopher

Connie Britton as Jennifer Simmons

Erica Dasher as Erynn

Niall Horan as Niall Horan

Louis Tomlinson as Louis Tomlinson

Liam Payne as Liam Payne

Zayn Malik as Zayn Malik

Thank you to all of these people that are the face claims and inspired by their acting/singing and so on.

Please remember that I do not own these people, only the names I created!

Playlist

Bravado by Lorde

Swingin' Party by Lorde

Stay Awake by Ellie Goulding (feat. Madeon)

Bad Boys by Zara Larsson

Can't Stop by One Republic

I Lived by One Republic

Atlantis by Ellie Goulding

Killin' It by Cher Lloyd

Love, Come Save Me by Right Away, Great Capitan

Heart of Blue by Shannon Saunders

A World Alone by Lorde

High For This by Ellie Goulding (Cover)

I'm A Mess by Ed Sheeran

Something Gotta Give by One Republic

No Better by Lorde

Hearts Without Chains by Ellie Goulding

Salvation by Gabrielle Aplin

Acknowledgements

I'd like to say a huge thanks to my best friend, Brianna. She helps me with writers block, or ideas and song, etc. She tells me things honestly, and I love her so much!

To my one-shot writer, 1dhazboo, for doing the one-shots, and doing them amazingly well. Thank you so much!

To the movie, "Love and Other Drugs" for helping me with some research on Parkinson's Disease. And also 1D_jollygood with her book "Unhealthy Love" for the same thing. It really does help to know how to explain it!

To John Green for giving me the inspiration of the ending. I never thought of life just ending like a sentence cutting off in a book, but when I thought over it, the more I thought about how true it was. I wanted to portray that in this book, so thank you.

To all of my readers! We reached so many goals during this book, it's unbelievable! Thank you for giving the book a chance, and for voting, and commenting your love and questions. You guys are the reason I have over 1K votes total, over 100 followers, and for helping me push through the blocks that I had. I love you all!

Also, to all of my friends that let me use their name! Erynn, Christopher, Crystal, Mrs. Jennifer, thank you all!

Lastly, but not the least, the music in this book. I use songs in all of my books, but I wanted to base this off of as many songs as I could've, and that's mostly the ones listed above! It helps me write, and get through blocks, but there are a few that I would like to point out.

Bad Boys by Zara Larsson (helping me with Harry and Rae situation)

Salvation by Gabrielle Aplin (the main inspiration, where I got the title of the book, and being a beautiful song that depicts Harry to Rae perfectly. Harry is Rae's Salvation, her white light as she was buried)

Thank you to everyone who made Rarry possible and loved them together even though they were never officially boyfriend and girlfriend...

My next main focus will be on Kaleidoscope (Harry Styles) and The Flower Girl (Louis Tomlinson, and bonus book to KS). On the side, I'll be working of The Girl Behind The Jacket. I'm writing KS with my new friend Kenya, who is absolutely amazing, so we would love for you to check it out!

The official trailer for Salvation is linked on the side or at the top! I made it and I'm extremely happy with it:)

+++++

Okay guys so here's the explanation part...

Rae was allergic to brown sugar which was an ingredient in the ice cream. No one knew except Rae, her parents and Crystal and that's how Crystal knew what was happening. Rae has never had brown sugar so she didn't know she was eating it.

During the heartbreaking scene in the car, Rae began going into anaphylactic shock, which makes it harder to breathe. Her body was reacting very badly to the food, and because there was absolutely nothing Harry or Jamie or Crystal could do about it she suffocated to death.

That's why it ended the way it did.

John Green mentioned this kind of ending in The Fault In Our Stars about a book that doesn't even exist. It made me think about how true that concept was. How life ends in the middle of a sentence. I wanted to make the ending as real as possible and this was how I saw fit.

I cannot tell you what happens after this and I will not be writing a sequel. You can imagine life after Rae's death however you please (trust me I have) but I don't want to put it into words. That's too painful for me. Imagine the funeral, Harry's mourning, him going on with life however, but without Rae, there is no more Salvation. The story of Harry and Rae ends here, as sad as that is.

I hope you don't hate me for not warning you, but I did that for a reason. I want this reaction, because then I know I did it right.

The reason this story was named Salvation is because Harry saved Rae from the life she would've been upset living. He showed her a different way. If you listen to Salvation by Gabrielle Aplin then you'll hear it for yourself.

I'm not too sure how to end this because I'm so sad to finish this little world that has had such a big impact on me and I hope you too.

I'll probably reread this whole book and cry myself to sleep :(

I love you all, and thank you so much for supporting this story the way you have! Vote and comment if you loved it as much as I did and if you'll miss Rarry as much as I will.

-A xxxxxxxxxxxx