Scott was on one knee, looking up at the creature. I gasp when someone had wrapped an arm around me, I looked up and saw it was Stiles. We both looked at each other, disbelief in our eyes. Scott was groaning, and I refused to let a sob escape my lips because I know Scott. He's not that weak.

Kira and another person were standing up now, holding her katana high in the air. My eyes then harder to the creature, and I let out a dangerous low growl. My eyes travel over to Scott, who took one glance at me and smiled softly.

Then, he grips onto the human's wrist and stands up slowly, Scott's nice bright red eyes shines. Once he stood up; Scott snaps the wrist, twisting it back making me cringe as I hear the bones crack. He creature lets out a roar in pain. Now, Scott was standing, the creature was on one knee.

Scott then pulls the claws out of his stomach, and they hit the ground. "I don't know who you are." Scott spoke down to the man. "Or what you thought you were going to do, but I'll give you a choice. You can stay and I'll reak something else. Or you can run."

The man looked back over at me and Stiles and my eyes harden. "I'd run." So much venom was in my voice as I clenched my hands together. The man then got up in a hurry, growling, and he was off.

I quickly walked over to Scott, more like ran and he embraced me, thinking what I was thinking. I smiled, and let go of the hug Scott nodded at me and I sighed as Stiles ended up next to me again. Kira was on the other side of Scott, Liam and Malia stand aside and we glanced over at the other person who was smiling at us.

He stepped forward. "You don't remember me, do you?" The charming boy asked. He voice sounded somewhat familiar, and I frown, chewing on my lower lip. "I guess I look a little different since the fourth grade." My eyes widen.

My mouth partners. "Theo?" Scott and I's voice spoke in sync, expect, mine cracked. Theo nodded, smiling at us.

"You know him?" I heard Malia asked as my gaze was fixed on his.

"They used to." Theo smiled kindly. "Trust me, I never thought I'd see you guys again. A couple of months ago; I heard of an Alpha in Beacon Hills. When I found out his name was Scott McCall, just couldn't believe it. Not just an Alpha, but a true Alpha."

Theo smiled over at me, our gazes fixed on each other. It was like seeing a ghost. "What do you want?" Scott asked, and Theo looked over at my brother this time.

"I came back to Beacon Hills." Theo shakes his head. "Back home with my family. Because I want to be a part of your pack."

I walk between Scott and Stiles, as we entered Beacon Hills high school late at night on the same night and it stopped raining. Thank God.

"Well, we haven't seen this kid in six years, you don't find that highly suspicious?" Stiles accused. Kira and Malia followed behind us.

"I'm kind of more concerned about the guy who just tried to kill me," Scott spoke. "And I also think that you find him suspicious of something because you're jealous that he was Stacey first boyfriend."

Stiles scoffed, rolling his eyes. "No, of course not-"

I then got a buzz from my phone and I took it out, and Malia did, too. My mouth parted as I read the email. Dear Miss McCall, congratulations you are in for senior year at- I then broke out into a smile. "I'm in!" Malia and I both exclaim, we turned to each other jumping.

"Yes!" Stiles grins, and I bounced over to him and wrapped my arms around him, snuggling into him. He kissed my head, as the others were congratulating Malia. We finally let go after a long bear hug.

"We're officially a senior!" I confirm and wrapped an arm around Malia and we both grinned at each other, then high fived.

"Thank god." I heard my strawberry blonde best friend groan as she approached us and I gasped. I hadn't seen her all day. I ran towards her and we embraced. "Where have you guys been?" I let go of her and she smiled at me before I turned to everyone else. "The whole senior class is here. Are we doing it or not?"

Lydia and I linked arms, and Stiles had laced our fingers. I lean into Stiles, grinning. Malia, Kira, and Scott were behind us.

It started raining once again when I climbed the stairs of Beacon Hills library, Scott behind me, Stiles in front of me. We were going to sign our names on the books shelves, that I had once a upon a time ago had stored.

I lick my lips as I take the pen from Stiles, who smiled at me. My eyes scan over the shelf. I saw L.M, K.Y, M.T, and S.S. I smiled softly when I saw D.H, knowing that it was Derek Hale. I looked at Scott and motioned him to come closer to me.

"Look," I whisper to him, and he looks down and saw the D.H. He chuckled and touched the D.H and I spot S.S. Under his name where there was room, I put S.M, and I did a love heart around and smiled.

I gave the pen to my brother, and he smiled at me before I walked back over to Stiles, who wrapped an arm around me and kissed my forehead. I watch my brother sign his name off, S.M. He hesitated, before pulling A.A underneath his name makes my heart drop.

It stayed silent between us, as Scott handed the pen to the next person. Scott wrapped an arm around Kira. "She would've been with us." Stiles softly said. I bite on my lower lip, Stiles still blames himself for Allison's death.

"Yeah," Scott agreed, nodding softly.

I pout a bit. "She still is." I look up at Stiles, smiling. "She will always be with us,"

A/N: hi I'm back from the dead :)
Btw I'm not going to be updating daily cause I still need to finish this season 😪 but I will once I've finished the season x