TWENTY-TWO

TWENTY-TWO

I opened my eyes. There right in front of me is a dead body, covered in blood. I let out a loud, Banshee like scream.

I was asleep one minute, next thing I know I'm at the school letting out a huge scream and staring at a dead body.

I cut my screaming off, getting this awful feeling that there is more. I walked slowly towards the bus that caught my eye. A bunch of dead bodies were in there.

My breathing hitched as I saw glowing eyes inside the bus.

The Beast.

"Stacey?" I turned on my heel and saw four guys running towards me. My eyes widen, my mouth dropped.

It was Argent, Scott, Liam and Stiles. Stiles grabbed my hand. "What are you doing here?" I asked, my voice trembling.

"What are you doing here?" Stiles shoots back. He paused for a second. "Is this a Banshee thing?" I nod and he pulled me into a hug. I pulled away, glancing over at the bus.

My eyes widen when a boy cranks his head weakly over to us. "Help me." He weakly called.

Scott begins to walk over to him, but Parrish quickly cuts Scott off. "It's a trap." There stands Parrish full Hellhound mode. His demonic voice makes me nervous.

"Please..." The boy weakly cries. I felt so bad for him, I wanted to help. He needs to be taken care of.

Scott took a step forward and Parrish looked at Scott. "You can't help him." Parrish's electric orange eyes turned back to the bus.

I gasp when the boy was practically chopped in half, his upper body falling onto the ground floor. The Beast growls.

Argent held up his gun.

I stared right into the Beast's eyes, it shines. The Beast was big. Nothing like I've ever seen before.

"That's big." Stiles gulped. "No one said it was that big."

"I did." Liam hissed.

The Beast roars at us, more specifically, the Hellhound. Parrish roars back, fire flaming onto his body.

The Beast turns to run away, Parrish runs after it.

"What the hell's happening?" Scott demanded.

"It's getting smarter."

"Thanks for letting me stay the night." I clasped my hands together as I walked into Stiles' room after using the bathroom.

"Of course." Stiles smiled.

"Just, Malia and Braeden are using my house, Scott's at Kira's, Mum's at work..." I trailed off.

"Hey, it's fine," Stiles reassured me. I nod and looked around the dimmed room. The curtains are pulled. "If you need anything, you know you're more than welcomed to take anything."

I looked over at him. "Yeah, I know..."

I'm not even going to lie when I say I missed Stiles' bed. It's like one big cloud. "I'll take the couch," he begins to gather the blanket that's on the bed. "You can-"

"Stiles," I gave him a look. "You're not giving up your own bed for me."

"I don't mind-"

"Stiles." I glare at him. "Take your bed."

"Fine, then join me," he collapsed on the bed, relaxing. Like old times.

"All right." I agree and climbed in beside him. "Nothing we haven't done before, right?"