{Day 32} On a Boat

{Your P.O.V.}

Jack and I wanted to get a break for summer vacation. We thought it would be nice to have us and a few friends go on a cruise together. We invited at least twenty other people but that really wasn't a lot based on how big the cruise ship was. It wasn't huge but it was pretty big. Jack and I had just finished packing and were waiting for our taxi to come get us. The cruise lasted a week so I had two normal sized suitcases packed. I don't remember how many Jack had though.

"Come on Y/n the taxi is here." Jack told me as he put his stuff in the trunk of the taxi. I brought my stuff out and put them in the trunk as well. Jack and I hopped in the back seat and the driver started to drive.

{Time Skip to when you're on the cruise because I've never been on a cruise and don't know how that shit works}

All of us were putting our stuff in our rooms and I had just finished by flopping on the bed. I checked the time and noticed how late it had gotten, 10:36. Jack walked put of the bathroom because he had just gotten a shower, without a shirt on. Even though he was my boyfriend, I still got blushy when I saw his bare skin. He chuckled.

"Still a blush fest even after you've seen so much more." He said with a smile. His words made me blush harder. I cleared my throat.

"Wanna go to the pool?" I asked Jack.

"Sure!" He replied with excitement. We got into our swim clothes and walked down to the pool area. Since it was so late, there was nobody at the pool. Jack jumped into the pool, creating a big splash. I giggled and jumped in after him. When I came up I felt Jack's arms around my waist and his lips on my neck.

"Jack wait until we get back to our room." I said with a slight moan.

"Okay, but you're getting it when we get back." Jack replied as he began to float on his back. We floated around and looked for the constallations. I spashed Jack which was a very bad idea. He splashed back with more force and it turned into a full on splash battle. We splashed for a good five to ten minutes until we finally called truce. We got out of the pool and dried off. Then we went to our room and got undressed. I made sure I wasn't wet anywhere then about started getting dressed but I was stopped when Jack pushed me up against the wall. I yelled as he pushed his body against mine.

"Why do you have to be so sexy Y/n? Can you tell me that?" Jack questioned.

"N-no." I studdered. He began to suck and nibble my neck, searching for my sweet spot. I would moan and wimper every now and then. We were already naked since we were going to change but Jack had a change of plans. He lifted his head up and connected our lips in a passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist, making the kiss deeper. Jack groaned as I began to grind against him.

"Jump." He demanded. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the bed and threw me down on it. He sucked and nipped from my neck to my chest and breasts down my stomach and finally to my dripping wet core.

"Already so wet. Good to know I do that to you." He said as he lined up his member with my entrance. He slowly pushed in and we both let out releiving moans.

"Shit...so tight." Jack groaned. I blushed slightly as he started to thrust in and out. My moans got louder and his thrusts got quicker. I clawed at his back as I wrapped my lags around his waist. He got deeper inside me with every thrust. Then he hit my g-spot which made me a moaning mess.

"Jack right there!" I moaned as I clawed his back again on he groaned and only hit that one spot.

"You love daddy's cock don't you?" Jack asked which really turned me on and made me tighten a little around him. I nodded. He then realized that I tightened around him more and chuckled.

"So dirty talk makes you even tighter." He said. He started wispering dirty things in my ear which soon made me become really close.

"J-Jack I'm close." I moaned.

"I know. I am too." He grunted. He continued thrusting and I soon felt him twitch inside me.

"On three....one.....two.....three.....cum!" Jack groaned as he filed me with his huge load. I came hard all over his member. He thrusted a few more times to ride us out of our highs. He slowly pulled out as we were still sensitive from what had just happened. Jack then got under the covers shortly after me and we cuddled as we fell asleep.

872