[Day 31] Touched in Public

[Your P.O.V.]

Jack and I decided to go to a fancy restaurant for our six month anniversary. I can't remember what it was called though. Jack saaid he had a suprise for me after and I was really excited. I put on my favorite formal wear (you're welcome tomboys) and did my normal routine for my makeup and hair. (if you want I'm not trying to be sexist) I grabbed what I normally would and walked out of Jack and I's bedroom. I walked to the front door to be met with my Jackaboy.

"Hey beautiful, you ready to go?" He asked.

"Yep." I replied as we walked out and hopped in the car.

[Time Skip]

The car ride was pretty silent except for some small talk and the music that played on the radio. We pulled up at the restaurant and it looked really fancy. We hopped out of the car and made our way to the entrance. We walked in and the sound of low classical music filled my ears. We walked up to the nice man that took reservations.

"Table for two?" he asked.

"Yes." Jack and I replied in usion.

"Right this way." he said as he led us to our booth. Since there weren't many people out we got to actually choose where we sat. We sat away from the other people in the restaurant. We sat down and shortly after we got our menus. Jack and I browsed the menus and I saw f/m so I decided to go with that. I sat my menu down and took a drink of f/d they brought in. Soon after, Jack sat his menu down and took a drink of his drink. We sat and chatted about some normal stuff. The waiter came and took our orders. I thought that it would be fun to 'play around' with Jack while we were there. Since we were I a booth, I slid closer to him but we weren't that far apart to begin with. I placed my hand on his thigh, which he didn't mind. I slowly brought my hand closer to his member which was now growing harder.

"Y/n stop we're in public." Jack growled at me. I giggled.

"But it's fun." I said as I started palming him. He groaned slowly and but his lip.

"Fine but you're getting punished when we get home." he growled at me again. I continued and unbuttoned his pants. He groaned as I pulled his member out of his boxers and began stroking him. There was a cloth over the table so nobody could see us. His pre-cum began spilling all over him so he was real lubed up. I pumped faster and Jack threw his head back and moaned quietly. I felt him twitch in my hand.

"Cum for me baby boy." I purred in his ear. He bit his lip and came, shooting his huge load all over my hand and his member. I licked his cum off of my hand, cleaned him up, and he put his cock up.

"Get ready for a really bad punishment when we get home kitten." he said. Just on time the waiter came with our food.

541