[Day 3] Blowjob

[Jack's P.O.V.]

Y/n and I were gonna watch Fifty Shades of Grey (A/n sorry if you've already seen it. It's the most sexual movie I could think of) today and I was looking forward to it because I planned to fuck her senseless after. I can't think to much about it because I'll get a boner. Y/n was finding it on Netflix and I was getting f/s and f/d so we'd have drinks and snacks. I came in with the snacks and drinks and she had Fifty Shades on the screen ready to play. I sat down and gave her a quick kiss and she giggled then played the movie.

[Time skip to after the movie]

The movie was good and I'm gonna be honest, the sex scenes kinda turned me on. Y/n was cuddled up in my arm. Damn. Just all the things I could do to her. Fuck, ya boi got a boner. I turned my head to her.

"Y/n?"

[Y/n P.O.V.]

"Y/n?" Jack asked me.

"Hmm?"

"Can you help me with.....something?" he asked with a slight blush.

"Sure. What is it?" I asked. He gestured to his bulging pants. I giggled.

"Have a problem, do we?" I asked seductively in his ear. He nodded. I stood up and grabbed his hand, leading him to his bedroom. He pushed me to my knees, then going over to the door closing and locking it. As he walked over to me and unbuttoned his jeans. He pulled the zipper down and I could feel my core getting wetter and hotter watching him. He pulled down his pants and heaved a sigh of relief of his cock getting slightly unrestrained. He walked to me where his bulge was right in front of me. I slowly pulled down his boxers, making his member spring out. I giggled lightly, kissing the tip.

"Fuck...." He groaned under his breath. I licked from the base to the tip then pumping him with my hand. He stopped me.

"Suck it," he demanded. I loved his dominance so much. I then took him in my mouth. I used my hand to pump what wouldn't fit. Damn he's huge. He gripped my hair guiding me to take more of his cock. Every suck I'd take more and more of him in. He was groaning and moaning as I sucked him. I looked up at him as I did it to. I kept going until I felt him twitch in my mouth. I knew he was close. I went faster, almost gagging but I suppressed it. I swirled my tongue around the tip, sending him over the edge. His load shot to my throat. I swallowed all of it looking up at him. I stood up almost out the door.

Then he slammed me against the wall.

"We wouldn't want you to leave unpleasured, now would we kitten?" He asked on a seductive tone. It sent a chill down my spine. He then gently began to kiss my neck. He then pushed me to the bed, taking of my shirt. He kissed down to where my short-shorts started.

530